• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Complete Art Set- 8 Statues, 25 Paintings, 5 M IGB-Winner announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legacy edition is just a fancy way of saying preamiibo update mean ALL thing animal crossing new leaf before all the new amiibo items were added.
And that's fine, I am actually gonna try and take a nap, been for 24 hours now
I am back online now ... just popping in to post my choices ...
In addition to the art and bells, I would like the Kiki and Lala set and a Princess set (they all look great together)
Also the 24 Hour set with new food items sounds wonderful if you are including that in the auction win!
I am super happy to win this auction! I have some big plans for renos in my oldest town and these auction prize items are really going to contribute! :rolleyes:
I will probably pick up the items as Penelope from Tubetown so I will wait for your confirmation and will send you the TBTS ❤
I will confirm which FC to use once we are decided on method and time to do the trade!
Thanks again, Hun!

or4784.gif

I will be able to trade later this evening as I have a lot of errands to do. Week days suck lol. I will get all that stuff ready. They are all separated among my three characters. With all the new inventory and the old I am running out of space very quickly lol. My town is CycleMe<3 it suppose to be a heart. I will either be H.M., H2O or CrayCray(I love making up wild names lol) I will be in touch.

I will be able to trade later this evening as I have a lot of errands to do. Week days suck lol. I will get all that stuff ready. They are all separated among my three characters. With all the new inventory and the old I am running out of space very quickly lol. My town is CycleMe<3 it suppose to be a heart. I will either be H.M., H2O or CrayCray(I love making up wild names lol) I will be in touch.
That will be fine ... I can have the evening free to do that (tomorrow is out because I have medical appointments all day)
That is so cute for your town heart name ... one of my towns is called MyCycle (it started out to be a cycling town but quickly became a fully landscaped developed town ... it is sleeping right now and I haven't even updated it with the new Welcome Amiibo yet!)
I have three towns running, Twilight, HotDoggy and Tubetown between two 3DSs ...
I will message you later today with my FC ... my towns/games are all on cartridges and the FC is different for each console.
❤❤❤

That will be fine ... I can have the evening free to do that (tomorrow is out because I have medical appointments all day)
That is so cute for your town heart name ... one of my towns is called MyCycle (it started out to be a cycling town but quickly became a fully landscaped developed town ... it is sleeping right now and I haven't even updated it with the new Welcome Amiibo yet!)
I have three towns running, Twilight, HotDoggy and Tubetown between two 3DSs ...
I will message you later today with my FC ... my towns/games are all on cartridges and the FC is different for each console.
❤❤❤

Oh sorry I didn't read this when I VM just a moment ago, well if the whole day is out I have both Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday all free. Closing this up now. Thanks, contact me by VM or pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back