Auction Complete Art Set- 8 Statues, 25 Paintings, 5 M IGB-Winner announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legacy edition is just a fancy way of saying preamiibo update mean ALL thing animal crossing new leaf before all the new amiibo items were added.
And that's fine, I am actually gonna try and take a nap, been for 24 hours now
I am back online now ... just popping in to post my choices ...
In addition to the art and bells, I would like the Kiki and Lala set and a Princess set (they all look great together)
Also the 24 Hour set with new food items sounds wonderful if you are including that in the auction win!
I am super happy to win this auction! I have some big plans for renos in my oldest town and these auction prize items are really going to contribute! :rolleyes:
I will probably pick up the items as Penelope from Tubetown so I will wait for your confirmation and will send you the TBTS ❤
I will confirm which FC to use once we are decided on method and time to do the trade!
Thanks again, Hun!

or4784.gif

I will be able to trade later this evening as I have a lot of errands to do. Week days suck lol. I will get all that stuff ready. They are all separated among my three characters. With all the new inventory and the old I am running out of space very quickly lol. My town is CycleMe<3 it suppose to be a heart. I will either be H.M., H2O or CrayCray(I love making up wild names lol) I will be in touch.

I will be able to trade later this evening as I have a lot of errands to do. Week days suck lol. I will get all that stuff ready. They are all separated among my three characters. With all the new inventory and the old I am running out of space very quickly lol. My town is CycleMe<3 it suppose to be a heart. I will either be H.M., H2O or CrayCray(I love making up wild names lol) I will be in touch.
That will be fine ... I can have the evening free to do that (tomorrow is out because I have medical appointments all day)
That is so cute for your town heart name ... one of my towns is called MyCycle (it started out to be a cycling town but quickly became a fully landscaped developed town ... it is sleeping right now and I haven't even updated it with the new Welcome Amiibo yet!)
I have three towns running, Twilight, HotDoggy and Tubetown between two 3DSs ...
I will message you later today with my FC ... my towns/games are all on cartridges and the FC is different for each console.
❤❤❤

That will be fine ... I can have the evening free to do that (tomorrow is out because I have medical appointments all day)
That is so cute for your town heart name ... one of my towns is called MyCycle (it started out to be a cycling town but quickly became a fully landscaped developed town ... it is sleeping right now and I haven't even updated it with the new Welcome Amiibo yet!)
I have three towns running, Twilight, HotDoggy and Tubetown between two 3DSs ...
I will message you later today with my FC ... my towns/games are all on cartridges and the FC is different for each console.
❤❤❤

Oh sorry I didn't read this when I VM just a moment ago, well if the whole day is out I have both Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday all free. Closing this up now. Thanks, contact me by VM or pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back