• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction Complete Art Set- 8 Statues, 25 Paintings, 5 M IGB-Winner announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
This is an auction for the complete art collection and 5 million IGB.
Running date is from now
March 20th 2017- Saturday March 26th 2017 at 7 PM Eastern.
Opening bid is 100 TBT with minimum bid increments of 20 TBT. There is no buy out this time around and there will only be 1 winner. When bidding you must bid in this thread and you must bid 1 bid increment at a time. Last time it just got to crazy so am implementing this rule.
Bidding is firm. If you feel you will not have the TBT by the time this closes then do not bid. Withdrawal of bid will be a non refundable 5 TBT penalty.
It's taken me awhile to build up another full collection to do this so please respect these rules and each other.

Happy bidding!

Edit:And the winner and highest bid was from The Pennifer for 340 TBT!

Awesome job!

TY to everyone for supporting this thread.

I want to add I will be throwing in some surprise Welcome Amiibo items as well!
Could be rare items, could be a complete set, who knows. Once the winner is announced I will give the winner 3 options to choose from!!!

Last edited:
I don't even really need this but it's such a cool idea for an auction that I am going to bid! Lol :rolleyes:

120 TBTs

160 TBT

This is the first auction I've made a bid on here, I'm quite excited.

bidding again ;)

300 TBTs

I will be out for the evening at a wedding reception so will check the results later ... I wish Bon Chance to all the bidders and to you HMCaprica!

x0z0p2.gif

Hey ... is this over? ... if not, I will bid 340

♥ ‹(•?-)›

Hey ... is this over? ... if not, I will bid 340

♥ ‹(•?-)›

It is now I couldn't get online last bight and can't trade till later on but you are the sinner! Aside from the bells and the whole art collection you get to pick up to 30 items which includes anything from the legacy addition or I have the kiki and lala set, my melody set, cinnamoneoll or however its spelled(I am typing this out on no sleep)
The 25 hour shop set with some extra new Amiibo food items-i don't have every single one but its pretty close to TBT(I am a foody), hello kitty set, lots of kitchen and all bathroom items, anything from the island, just about any pics that you want, I am just missing about 15-20, I have every NPC pic. So lots of choices, congrats!

WooHoo!! ... I came online early to check ... I am PST on the BC Canada coast ... its 7:50 Am ... I will not be back online until 1:30 pm here, so I will pm you then to make arrangements for picking up my loot! What is included in Legacy addition? I wasn't sure.
I will send you the 340 TBTs then too
❤❤❤

WooHoo!! ... I came online early to check ... I am PST on the BC Canada coast ... its 7:50 Am ... I will not be back online until 1:30 pm here, so I will pm you then to make arrangements for picking up my loot! What is included in Legacy addition? I wasn't sure.
I will send you the 340 TBTs then too
❤❤❤

The legacy edition is just a fancy way of saying preamiibo update mean ALL thing animal crossing new leaf before all the new amiibo items were added.
And that's fine, I am actually gonna try and take a nap, been for 24 hours now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back