• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i would like to know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

glow

not ur aesthetic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4676-8246-4110
S.S. Dolphin
Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
my thread was locked why are mods trying to silence me i think there is something deeper going on within this site i told my friend cathy about this and cathy was really upset like on the verge of tears and i was like no cathy don't worry i'm sure it was a mistake mods will bring forth justice

please don't do this to cathy

this thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ot-by-Lorde-is-actually-about-bees&highlight=

Hello sweetheart I am SO sorry about your friend Cathy. If I was in her situation I would have felt the same. Please let her know that she is not alone and we are all working together to unearth this peculiar situation. So far I have gathered from extensive research that the mods are actually reptilians of Lucifer. Also please let Tyler know I brought you and him some strawberry kitkats from my japan trip Xx Strawberrywine

Last edited:
She broke the rules by making a low-quality post. It isn't rocket science.

Last edited:
If you want your threads to remain open make sure they're serious and have some sort of discussion value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back