• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mass Effect Andromeda

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
inb4 LOL THE FACIAL ANIMATIONS XDDDDDD

They're as bad as Dragon Age:Inquisition but Inquisition had way better lighting so everything wasn't dark as **** and looked weird. I honestly don't care much about the faces they make but... If DA:I had better lighting and the same faces I don't understand why ME:A doesn't have the same lighting. Wtf happened?

Anyway, I'm upset again the cool butch looking human girl is straight. I hate playing as a guy, men are so ****ing ugly. Guess I'm gonna date an alien or Liam.

Also, the qurians and **** aren't in the game. I lol'd because the quarians should be easier to implement in this game given the fact they don't need facial animations but ok bioware

i'm so baffled why they'd have the girl with the undercut be straight. it's a space hate crime, aka the worst kind.

but yeah, date an alien. that's pretty much why i play lbr.

I'm bummed that there are only two m/m romance options, neither of them are squadmates, and they're both human. I had high hopes for kissing an alien dude... :(

My expectations going in were pretty low, but so far it's been fun. Kinda disappointed by how limited character creation was.

I would get it if I wasn't saving for a Switch. The reviews were a little troubling since the last 3 were so good and I had high expectations. Meh, I'll eventually pick it up.

Well this is certainly hilarious. Think I'm gonna avoid this game until it's had a dozen patches or so but even that won't fix the bad writing people are complaining about. RIP Mass Effect

https://www.masseffect.com/news/the-journey-ahead?sf53509845=1

I think this might interest you guys.

TL;DR, Bioware's going to be rolling out patches over the next two months to address pretty much every complaint in this thread, including (possibly) the lack of good m/m romance. I've got my fingers crossed on that one... hoping they'll actually add Jaal's m/m romance back in - there's a pretty decent amount of evidence that he was supposed to be a romance option for male Ryders, but they cut it. Most likely, it was due to time constraints - Bioware has a habit of cutting m/m romances to save on time (see also: Cullen in DA:I).

Last edited:
https://www.masseffect.com/news/the-journey-ahead?sf53509845=1

I think this might interest you guys.

TL;DR, Bioware's going to be rolling out patches over the next two months to address pretty much every complaint in this thread, including (possibly) the lack of good m/m romance. I've got my fingers crossed on that one... hoping they'll actually add Jaal's m/m romance back in - there's a pretty decent amount of evidence that he was supposed to be a romance option for male Ryders, but they cut it. Most likely, it was due to time constraints - Bioware has a habit of cutting m/m romances to save on time (see also: Cullen in DA:I).

Just $60 extra for the patches ;)

Just $60 extra for the patches ;)

Nah its free, Inquisition had 2 major patches.

Anyway I finished the game, 100%d every planet, the game wasn't that bad. I guess the patch will fix people's biggest complaint (the face animations)

Doubt it will change the fact all the ****ing asari look like lexi

worst part is that the doors on kadara port take 15 minutes to open

Back