• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
My Villagers don't ask for PWPs... This fellows are friends of my Mayor now and is still hard to make em ask for PWPs. The only who ask more times is Fang but is still hard.
-I full my pockets.
-I have 0 Bells.

I really don't know why they just don't ask.

Do you have any tricks or advices? Thanks for comment.

You do the wetsuit trick? In the end, it just took time to get all the pwps I wanted. My town is majority snooties and it took me forever to get any snooty pwps- crazy.

You do the wetsuit trick? In the end, it just took time to get all the pwps I wanted. My town is majority snooties and it took me forever to get any snooty pwps- crazy.

Yes, i use the Wetsuit Trick and i have all Villager personalities in my town.

Isolate the specific personality type that suggests the PWP you want using holes and always run in front of them first.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware there were any tricks to encourage pwp suggestions. Seriously, waiting is you're only surefire option, just a question of time

Isolate the specific personality type that suggests the PWP you want using holes and always run in front of them first.

That's a good advice, i'm going to try it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't aware there were any tricks to encourage pwp suggestions. Seriously, waiting is you're only surefire option, just a question of time

Mmm... You're right. Meanwhile i'm going to still trying the Wetsuit trick.

If you're looking for pwp request that is tied to a specific villager personality, you could try doing it when the other villagers are sleeping. It's easier to do this on cranky and uchi villagers since they're the last who goes to bed. Same with normal and probably, jock villagers who wakes up early. Also, be patient.

Last edited:
I used to get like one request a week until I did this... empty out my pockets, and then talked to everyone in my town (that was outside) and then go sit in a remote spot of my town for at least 5 minutes. When I would walk around again I got a ping from someone 90% of the time. Sometimes it was just a catchphrase Change or something but then I would do it again. Almost always got a PWP request within a few tries. Time consuming, but easy to do while doing other things because you just leave your DS to sit while you're waiting. Good luck!

Sometimes villagers will be more likely to suggest PWPs after you build a new one. They'll usually ping you about a PWP after the ceremony of whatever PWP you have built.

Also, make sure you check how many PWPs you have. It might sound silly, but you might never know if you actually have them all or not.

Sometimes villagers will be more likely to suggest PWPs after you build a new one. They'll usually ping you about a PWP after the ceremony of whatever PWP you have built.

Also, make sure you check how many PWPs you have. It might sound silly, but you might never know if you actually have them all or not.

I got most of my PWP suggestions this way! I always attend ceremonies just to see if someone would ping. Most of the time if you haven't talked to a villager in a while before the ceremony you'll get a guaranteed ping from someone right after. Maybe I just got lucky that a lot of those were PWP suggestions... Other than that I can only suggest keeping at the wetsuit trick, maybe even corner some with holes so they are easy to get to again. Although in my 4 years of playing ACNL and I've never used the wetsuit trick once, I just time travelled a lot.

Back