Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
You know how in hhd you can place things in the center of a table, and move furniture over half a block? I wish we could do that in the welcome amiibo update too. Especially since the hhd home editing function was added, I mean why not?

I wish we could customize the flooring by putting another on top of it like in HHD and hang items/furniture at the ceiling.

I fully agree! I really wish they would have done that here too, especially for like any cafe and stuff I liked being able to center a candle or rose or even like the sugar and creme things in the middle of the table instead of on one side or the other.

coming back to decorating on ACNL was so frustrating after playing HHD. I really liked the centre item function and the CARPETS especially! I find it so hard to find nice ways to separate space in my rooms in ACNL and the carpets/rugs really helped.

Definitely agree! It bugs me a little that on round tables especially, a lot of the items you put on them hang off the edges a bit. I'd love to put, say, a vase of flowers in the middle of my dining table.

I wish we could customize the flooring by putting another on top of it like in HHD and hang items/furniture at the ceiling.
Same, there are many cool lamps to choose from, but here we're stuck with like 3 models only.
The ability of centering stuff would have also been nice.
For a future game hope we can place patterns even below entrances so we don't have to see that ugly dirt/stone path x.x

I agree! I was really looking forward to that, only to end up so disappointed. I'm hoping that later on Nintendo will release another update adding ceiling furniture, carpets, centering items, etc. I doubt they would do it, but I'm holding on to hope. I mean, there are still tons of villagers they never added back that could go into the update

Back