• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading any sanrio villager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloverette

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
97.4% (37) +
i have to kick out marty because i goofed and let him move into the wrong space, so i'll take the moving-out process as an opportunity to get a villager i like! marty will be available once i move him out, and i can scan in any sanrio villager to move him out as well

since i'm cycling out more villagers than i'll be receiving i guess one of them i'll just give away, if that makes sense :^P

looking for hazel, tammy, deirdre, or muffy (in order of most->least wanted)
marty just moved in today and i dont tt so he should be ready to pack up tomorrow

I don't think it's possible to adopt Sanrio villagers from other towns. You have to scan them yourself I believe. :/

I don't think it's possible to adopt Sanrio villagers from other towns. You have to scan them yourself I believe. :/

even if they're in boxes? i know people trade with the other amiibo card villagers, i dont see why they'd be any different

even if they're in boxes? i know people trade with the other amiibo card villagers, i dont see why they'd be any different

I thought so as well. However I was told the Sanrio cards are special and cannot be adopted as the Welcome Amiibo villagers can. You have to own the cards. Similar to how Wolf Link and the other special amiibos are.

Last edited:
I thought so as well. However I was told the Sanrio cards are special and cannot be adopted as the Welcome Amiibo villagers can. You have to own the cards. Similar to how Wolf Link and the other special amiibos are.

I can confirm that the Sanrio villagers are not adoptable. I have the cards and two towns, as well as some Welcome Amiibo cards. They work differently for this purpose.

A Sanrio villager who moves out is voided, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back