Sphynx

Aspiring clown
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Lucky
Hi all!

Today I purchased a new cartridge so I could make a spooky town! My current town is (going to be) Egyptian themed but I've always wanted to make a spooky town so I thought I'd finally do it!

I'm in serious need of both town name and villager suggestions. I've thought of a few villagers I think look a lil' bit spooky, but not nearly enough to fill a town

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I think clowns are creepy, so how about Pietro?

Some other creepy/weird looking villagers: Cobb (scientist), muffy (gothic), Coco, cube, beardo.

Last edited:
i think hazel (like witch hazel) is a cool town/mayor name for a witch town.

also coco is a spoopy villager

I thought of a few villagers with either dark color schemes, a spooky vibe, or are kinda "scary" or rough-looking. I admit, some are a stretch, but I tried to come up with as many as possible.
Kiki
Lucky
Roscoe
Amelia
Cherry
Coco
Ike (Halloween colors!)
Grizzly
Muffy (kinda ghost-like?)
Annalise
Mathilda
Tasha
Tiffany
Pippy
Nan
Annalisa
Rhonda (same as Muffy)
Ken
Shep
Zell
Genji
Peck
Cole
Cube
Rodeo
Spork (the eyes...)

Maybe I went a bit overboard, but this was wayyy too much fun to do. A Halloween town sounds so cool! I'm super excited for all the amazing possibilities for this town!

i think hazel (like witch hazel) is a cool town/mayor name for a witch town.

also coco is a spoopy villager

I like that too!
Coco is going to be one of the villagers for sure, I love her gyroid face

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought of a few villagers with either dark color schemes, a spooky vibe, or are kinda "scary" or rough-looking. I admit, some are a stretch, but I tried to come up with as many as possible.
Kiki
Lucky
Roscoe
Amelia
Cherry
Coco
Ike (Halloween colors!)
Grizzly
Muffy (kinda ghost-like?)
Annalise
Mathilda
Tasha
Tiffany
Pippy
Nan
Annalisa
Rhonda (same as Muffy)
Ken
Shep
Zell
Genji
Peck
Cole
Cube
Rodeo
Spork (the eyes...)

Maybe I went a bit overboard, but this was wayyy too much fun to do. A Halloween town sounds so cool! I'm super excited for all the amazing possibilities for this town!

Wooah thank you so much for all these suggestions! I'm looking through them now and theres so many that I never thought of!

I'd suggest Biskit. He has pumpkin colors and his no-pupil eyes can be considered creepy(I don't think so of course.)

Salem would be the perfect name for a witch town, and if you've seen AHS Coven any of the names from there would be fitting. Cordelia would be my choice for the mayor :)

Luna is always a good "witchy" name because of the association with the moon, and because Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. *is an unashamed nerd*

Salem would be a good name for a town, but there's also Camarthen (a place in South Wales often associated with Merlin/Myrddin), Pumpkin (more cute and Halloween-y), Witch Lake or Witch Well (actual place names in the U.S.), and Bruixa (the Catalan word for witch, but it sounds interesting).

For boys, there's Prospero of Shakespeare fame (The Tempest), Alatar and Pallando (the two "two blue" wizards from Tolkien), and the classics; Merlin (or Myrddin in Welsh), Gandalf, Wulfric (one of Dumbledore's middle names), or Saruman.

For girls, there's a lot more names I can think of. Luna, Hazel (Witch Hazel ;D), Medusa, Morgan or Morrigan, Wanda, Circe (of Greek fame), Grimhild, Winifrid (Hocus Pocus, anyone?), Rowena, Willow, Serafina, Drusilla, Nimue (Merlin's student), Morgause, Jadis (the White Witch of Narnia fame), Agatha, Elvira, Eva, Edna, and Zatanna Zatara.

I really hope your town turns out well! It sounds really interesting! :D

Back