Feedback
100% (70) +
Hi! I'm looking for a legit shiny, Alolan only Pichu! Here is what I want--

Species: Alolan Pichu
Nickname: Boi
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
Level: Any
IVs: 4-6 (distribution doesn't matter ^^)
Ball: Repeat Ball or Moon Ball
Moves:
-Thunder Punch (egg move) not required but will pay extra 15 tbt on top of total for this move
-Thunder shock
-Doesn't matter
-Doesn't matter

Once again, I would like the pichu to be 100% legitimate! No hacking, genning, cloning, etc. I don't mind those things in general but I want my main story team to be all legit pokemon. :)

Offering For:
Repeat Ball
4 IVs-- 75 tbt
5 IVs-- 100 tbt
6 IVs-- 125 tbt

Moon Ball
4 IVs-- 160 tbt
5 IVs-- 180 tbt
6 IVs-- 200 tbt

I don't mind how long it takes, but starting at the point of accepting this request, I would prefer to have the pokemon within a month.

Last edited:
One of each Apricorn Ball is obtainable in Gen VII, so any 'mon that can be caught in the Alolan wild is legally obtainable in said capsules, including the Pichu you so desire.

Even if this wasn't the case, Moon Ball Pikachu line has been legal since Gen IV.

I should also hope you know that if you wish to evolve this Pichu into Raichu it will still have Surge Surfer, as this is Alolan Raichu's only ability.

Last edited:
One of each Apricorn Ball is obtainable in Gen VII, so any 'mon that can be caught in the Alolan wild is legally obtainable in said capsules, including the Pichu you so desire.

Even if this wasn't the case, Moon Ball Pikachu line has been legal since Gen IV.

I should also hope you know that if you wish to evolve this Pichu into Raichu it will still have Surge Surfer, as this is Alolan Raichu's only ability.

Thanks for the information! I didn't know about that, as I'm not very far in the game (I've put it on pause to level up some pokemon), and I haven't had an Alolan Raichu so I didn't know that either.

Main post has been updated!

Last edited:
Edit: nvm you wanted legit, sorry!

Last edited:
Back