• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading A batch of villager pics! (for other pics)

freqrexy

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
After another week, I've continued to build up my villager picture duplicates. I'm looking to trade these out for copies of villager pictures that I do not have, which at around 150 is difficult to make a list. Here's what I have at the moment:

- Agnes
- Anabelle
- Annalise
- Avery
- Bianca (x2)
- Drago
- Margie
- Teddy

As stated, I'm looking to trade these out for pictures of other villagers. Not NPCs - villagers. If you're interested, please list what you have to offer and I will make a decision through there. I already have all the standard Uchi villagers, so no more of those please.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Bumping up for another week and updated the OP with an update on what pictures I have. Please? :)

I don't have any Villagers Pictures Duplicates but do you accept TBT for 1 Drago Pic?

Back