• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello!!!

MarcelTheFool

Likes weird villagers
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
:) Hi there I'm Kes! I just joined this site on impulse haha! Anyways I like drawing, and spooky stuff like the occult. I like listening to audiobooks and readings on youtube do to dyslexia it's hard to read. My favorites are Mr.Nightmare Mr.Creepypasta and LazyMasquerade.

My favorite villagers are Tabby and Katt! I just reset my town and was resetting for Tabby it was worth the 12 hours of resets haha!

hi Kes!

welcome to the fourms, and also Katt is one of my favorite villagers too!

Hi Kes!!
Welcome to the forums, you'll love it here.
I adore spooky things myself, I'm constantly reading paranormal stories, and quite often when I'm landscaping in my town or doing trades I'll have LazyMasquerade on in the background. I've not heard of those other ones so I'll need to check them out!

I think Tabby and Katt are both really underrated, they're super cute! I love cat villagers, my favourite is Ankha because I love her design (and Egypt in general)

If you ever need anything please feel free to ask me, I'm on here daily so I'll be able to help :)

Sanrio thanks! and ikr??? Shes adorable! I love her rocker house I like to think her and Tabby rock out with their cool punk band.

Sphynx ooooh it makes me so happy to know you think Tabbys cute! I see so many bloggers complain about how ugly she is (to each their own of course but it still makes me sad to see hate for my fave) as for Ankha shes so pretty, I plan on getting a second copy of ACNL and I'm going to do an all cat town, she'll be my snooty girl. Plus I love Monster High and she reminds me of Cleo whose a fave.

Back