• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales/ Salazar's Revenge. (Plot spoilers)

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'm really excited about this film and I'll be watching it after my birthday with my family and friends. c:

The film will be released on the 26th of May.

Plot:

Captain Jack Sparrow is pursued by an old rival, Armando Salazar, who along with his Spaniard Navy ghost crew has escaped from the Devil's Triangle, and is determined to kill every pirate at sea. Jack seeks the Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that grants its possessor total control over the seas, in order to defeat Salazar.

Trailers:

I really hope Barbossa doesn't die in this film because it seems as though he is threatened by Salazar to team up with him and Salazar is trying to kill every pirate and if he finds out Barbossa is a pirate he would kill him, keep in my Barbossa "sides" with the British Empire so Salazar thinks he isn't a pirate but he is. This film is similar to the Curse of the Black Pearl....Barbossa dies in that film!!!!!!! :( Barbossa is my favourite if you can't tell. :blush:

Hopefully he and Jack kill Salazar....I don't really care about anyone else except Jack dying in this film tbh. I believe there will be another POTC film after this one and it's rumoured there will be one more after that one. c:

Opinions/thoughts?

Last edited:
the sanctity of pirates of the caribbean died with the fourth movie

I love the POTC movies, but WTF happened with Elizabeth and Will? Are we to assume that she only sees him once every 10 years and they're chill with that? Lol.

the sanctity of pirates of the caribbean died with the fourth movie

The fourth was just awful...Barbossa lost his leg because a rope was tied around it, he has a sword he can just slash it off even if it was really tight. Blackbeard was a terrible villain and the whole mermaid and that one guy's relationship was just terrible too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the POTC movies, but WTF happened with Elizabeth and Will? Are we to assume that she only sees him once every 10 years and they're chill with that? Lol.
Spoilers, so I wrote this in white.

Will is returning in this film and Elizabeth will be in the post credits scene as an opening to the sixth film.

Last edited:
^Really? Because I was so over that ending they gave Will and Elizabeth. I was done with these movies after that somaybe I'll give them another chance.

The fourth was just awful...Barbossa lost his leg because a rope was tied around it, he has a sword he can just slash it off even if it was really tight. Blackbeard was a terrible villain and the whole mermaid and that one guy's relationship was just terrible too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spoilers, so I wrote this in white.

Will is returning in this film and Elizabeth will be in the post credits scene as an opening to the sixth film.

Really???

Is Salazar from one of the other movies?

Nope.

Salazar was a Spaniard pirate hunter who unfortunately crossed paths with a young Jack Sparrow who caused his "demise" then he returned with anger and revenge in mind so he is essentially the living dead now.

Back