• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Strangest request?

Almost every villager I admitted to make their houses are fricking cafes.
Also Caroline and Soleil's requests should switch because Caroline looks more like tropical/hawaiian but she requested a ranch house/western(and not cabana or exotic or anything) and Soleil requested for something summery even though her catchphrase is tarnation and looks more of a rancher. (???)

Then there's bonbon who wanted the "it" house but I have no idea what "it" she refers to so her house is a mess of PWPs.

I think Sparro the Bird wanted "A place to retire."

I don't think you even have a job, Sparro but, you do you, i guess..

Barold wanted "A room for stew" or something like that. I did it and all, it was just a very odd request. I haven't done BonBon's request, but that sounds really weird.

Renee wanted a place to "chill" so I assumed that it would be ice themed. Then I realised after completing it that she wanted somewhere to relax :(

There's one villager I remembered that wanted trash all over his house. I think it was....Harry?

Back