Strangest request?

skidoot

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've just started, so I've only had about a handful of designs so far. Most of them were normal ("I want room in black and white" etc) but the most recent one I found a little weird: I want a themed hotel.
A hotel with only one small room? Not even a lobby, lol. He just wanted a room with a bunch of Greek/Roman decorations, fountains and statues. I mean Nintendo had to come up with a ton of different requests to fill up the game so I can understand that some of them are a little more unrealistic than others. What's the strangest home you've designed in the game?

I wonder if the designer had just gotten back from a trip to Las Vegas, as that seems to describe Caesar's Palace. The strangest request I have seen is for a "empty lot". The animal said it reminded them of their childhood, which sounds a little weird.

Biff... buddy... why do you wanna be turned into an alien cyborg... o.o; Cyrano and Egbert's number houses were pretty strange too XD

Francine's request is kind of weird out of context. It makes sense why she wants a home based around Chrissy because they're sisters, but having a shrine around her sounds kind of creepy. lol

Joey's request for a spa to drink milk in was super weird, the thought of being all sweaty in a sauna drinking milk reminded me of the McPoyles from Always Sunny

broffina wanted a home that "screams that I live in a bus station"

Last edited:
This game is pre-installed on my 3DS ('cause I have a special version of it). Should really take the time to play it.

Joey's request for a spa to drink milk in was super weird, the thought of being all sweaty in a sauna drinking milk reminded me of the McPoyles from Always Sunny

I can probably shine a little light on that one. In Japan, it's become fairly common practice to chug a serving of milk after using a public bath house (this is generally done in the changing room, after leaving the actual bathing area). Not exactly universal, but common enough to be a well-used trope scene in anime and manga. My personal favorite was always strawberry milk.

As for me... I haven't actually had any super weird requests yet. Probably the closest has been the Mushroom Mansion, but there's an entire furniture series based on that, so it's not that weird. Hopefully I find a really crazy one soon!

Apollo wants a room that celebrates tallness, or Deli wants a room full of curry, Cyrano wants a room with odd numbers, Poppy wanted a room for her pets or Henry wanted a A contemplative train trip. Kinda weird that villagers.

tangy wants a fruity room, which is only weird if you think about her sentience
does she know shes an orange? idk its weird to me. imagine drinking a glass of your own fluids. creepy

I'm envious of these requests. I haven't heard any requests so specific or niche yet, haha.
The requests I've gotten have all been really cute though. My favorite so far was a Hat shop request ~

Some of them don't really make any sense. Like, why does Dizzy want a dentist's office? LOL

does she know shes an orange? idk its weird to me. imagine drinking a glass of your own fluids. creepy
I love tangy and I made a amazing home for her but...That's disturbing.
Renee wants a empty lot a cute little froglette want a missty environment

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love tangy and I made a amazing home for her but...That's disturbing.
Renee wants a empty lot a cute little froglette want a missty environment

Back