• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rate Their Aesthetic

As much as I'd love to be the sweet dearie I am, I would like to critically analyse your aesthetic so that you can improve and learn from your mistakes. First of all, the username gives me the hint that your overall look will be pink and cute, but upon further inspection I was quite disappointed. Your avatar stands out from the rest, in which it is cropped into the shape of the circle, and being unique it always a good thing in my honest opinion. The scenery pulls off a cool, natural feel and it gives me a sense of serenity. The thing I do not understand is why your signature is of 'The Lighthouse Cafe', because as far as I know buildings are NOT a part of the natural environment so it was quite visually unappealing to see that. Plus the fact the red luminescent light focuses attention away from the image. Also you need a pink feather, overall a 6/10.

As much as I'd love to be the sweet dearie I am, I would like to critically analyse your aesthetic so that you can improve and learn from your mistakes. First of all, the username gives me the hint that your overall look will be pink and cute, but upon further inspection I was quite disappointed. Your avatar stands out from the rest, in which it is cropped into the shape of the circle, and being unique it always a good thing in my honest opinion. The scenery pulls off a cool, natural feel and it gives me a sense of serenity. The thing I do not understand is why your signature is of 'The Lighthouse Cafe', because as far as I know buildings are NOT a part of the natural environment so it was quite visually unappealing to see that. Plus the fact the red luminescent light focuses attention away from the image. Also you need a pink feather, overall a 6/10.

I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

6/10 all you need now is some collectibles and a sig!

Back