made08

Rezzz Rep of Sunshine 😎🌞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3703-5164-8227
Tasty Cake
There's a thread asking how confident people feel about themselves and the responses are mostly negative, so let's all comment 5 things that we love about ourselves! Just try and think of some, and you can't say "nothing" :p I promise you all have beautiful and unique qualities that make you special!!!

Mine are:
1. I like my hair! I used to hate it but I gave myself some highlights and finally figured out how to take care of it and now I'm happy with it!
2. My lips! I think they're cute lol.
3. My curvy-ness. I struggle with this a lot but at the end of the day I try to embrace it.
4. My skin! It's not perfect but I try really hard to take good care of it.
5. My smile :)

i like my appearance. i like my hair, nose and lips. i like my body shape, i like how i'm laid back & i'm pretty proud of myself because i've overcame a lot of difficulties, especially the ones i put myself in. i like the things i wear and how i'm comfortable to come out of my shell

Last edited:
Appearance-wise, I like my eyes and my hair. In terms of my personality though I like how protective I am of people I'm close to.

I like that I can make things. That's about it. My art is the only thing I can really say is useful about me.

Good for you for trying to bring positivity (I actually mean that)

Kinda hard for me since I always feel bad about myself but here goes nothing:
1. Although I am really timid I never get in trouble.
2. Even though I am out of shape I am pretty active and love to move around. Biking is my favorite activity!
3. I've been known to love art, and although I don't do it as often as I used to (planning to get back into it) it's given me a hobby and it's what made me stood out of my big family
4. My appearence is pretty average I guess. Good enough with me at least lol
5. I love rock, punk, metal, and love that I love them. I take pride in my music taste!
6. I guess I have a pretty big imagination which I also take pride in.
7. I made it through High Scool (aka hell) and successfully got my diploma. I don't know if it's a huge achievement but hey it's an achievement nonetheless!
8. People often say I'm very nice.
9. Although I am lazy af and tend to be self-centered about my problems sometimes, I do help out often. Especially if my family needs me for something
10. I'm a breathing human who's alive on this planet
11. I have a pretty great family that cares for me and supports me

Wow that was so hard thanks for the headache (jk lol)

Good for you for trying to bring positivity (I actually mean that)

Kinda hard for me since I always feel bad about myself but here goes nothing:
1. Although I am really timid I never get in trouble.
2. Even though I am out of shape I am pretty active and love to move around. Biking is my favorite activity!
3. I've been known to love art, and although I don't do it as often as I used to (planning to get back into it) it's given me a hobby and it's what made me stood out of my big family
4. My appearence is pretty average I guess. Good enough with me at least lol
5. I love rock, punk, metal, and love that I love them. I take pride in my music taste!
6. I guess I have a pretty big imagination which I also take pride in.
7. I made it through High Scool (aka hell) and successfully got my diploma. I don't know if it's a huge achievement but hey it's an achievement nonetheless!
8. People often say I'm very nice.
9. Although I am lazy af and tend to be self-centered about my problems sometimes, I do help out often. Especially if my family needs me for something
10. I'm a breathing human who's alive on this planet
11. I have a pretty great family that cares for me and supports me

Wow that was so hard thanks for the headache (jk lol)

Omg you thought of so many I'm so proud!!! You're great ^_^

i love this! encouraging others to think positively about themselves is so so important! as someone who deals with a lot of depression and anxiety, this is usually pretty hard for me, but i'll give it a go! i'm gonna try to do 5 physical traits and 5 personality traits ^^

physical:
1) my eyes, they're a really pretty hazel colour
2) my legs, they're really long and i like my calves tbh
3) my hair, i hate it sometimes, but generally, i like it bc it's really thick and pretty!
4) my skin, i have really clear skin and it makes me feel more confident about not wearing makeup, which i used to be really insecure about
5) my lips and eyebrows, i actually get complimented on them all the time! i think my lips and eyebrows both have really nice shapes

personality:
1) i'm always there for people who need support, or just someone to listen to
2) i think i'm pretty sweet in general, i hate when people are upset or feel bad about themselves
3) i'm vegan, which i take a lot of pride in! (not that there's anything wrong with eating meat, it's just my own personal preference not to ^^)
4) i always look for the best in people, which can sometimes be a weakness tbh
5) i can't think of anything else right now! lol

people used to ask me all the time what i liked about myself and i honestly couldn't think of a single thing, and that makes me so sad! i'm actually shocked that i came up with so many, haha. i think as ive gotten older ive realised that there ARE good things about me and even if i hate myself some days, i remember that other people see me differently than i see myself, and that always makes me feel better.

i love this! encouraging others to think positively about themselves is so so important! as someone who deals with a lot of depression and anxiety, this is usually pretty hard for me, but i'll give it a go! i'm gonna try to do 5 physical traits and 5 personality traits ^^

physical:
1) my eyes, they're a really pretty hazel colour
2) my legs, they're really long and i like my calves tbh
3) my hair, i hate it sometimes, but generally, i like it bc it's really thick and pretty!
4) my skin, i have really clear skin and it makes me feel more confident about not wearing makeup, which i used to be really insecure about
5) my lips and eyebrows, i actually get complimented on them all the time! i think my lips and eyebrows both have really nice shapes

personality:
1) i'm always there for people who need support, or just someone to listen to
2) i think i'm pretty sweet in general, i hate when people are upset or feel bad about themselves
3) i'm vegan, which i take a lot of pride in! (not that there's anything wrong with eating meat, it's just my own personal preference not to ^^)
4) i always look for the best in people, which can sometimes be a weakness tbh
5) i can't think of anything else right now! lol

people used to ask me all the time what i liked about myself and i honestly couldn't think of a single thing, and that makes me so sad! i'm actually shocked that i came up with so many, haha. i think as ive gotten older ive realised that there ARE good things about me and even if i hate myself some days, i remember that other people see me differently than i see myself, and that always makes me feel better.

Yes I love this post!! That was a good idea to think of 5 physical and 5 personality :) and I completely relate, I was disgustingly insecure as a child, and all throughout high school too. I finally started to gain some confidence in my first year of college but I fell into a long depressive episode and haven't started to come out of it until recently. I'm working on loving myself and I think I'm finally making progress. As you get older you definitely get more comfortable in your own skin, and with more life experiences you get exposed to all different sorts of people--it's made me less afraid to just be myself :)

I like how I am the only funny person on this website.

Last edited:
how am very kawaii and funy xD and rawr a lot x33333333 and can do good impersonation of SHREK o_O but most of all i like my friensd ^.^

Last edited:
1. My eye colour
2. My inquisitiveness
3. My kindness for those I love

1. I love my hair colour! I used to not like it that much because I wanted brown hair due to blonde being ugly in video games. xP Now it's a mix of red, blonde and brown and I adore it.
2. I love how generally kind I am. I hate confrontation so I tend to have trouble being mean to someone or saying something mean, no matter how much they are douchebags to me. The only thing is that I'll eventually explode so that part isn't so good haha but at least that part takes a while to get to. xP Most people don't push me to that point luckily.
3. I love how easygoing I am and how I am able to have fun and remain positive in basically every situation.
4. I love my imagination.
5. I love my body. I used to not like it but I love my shape and my face.

1. my naturally curly hair (its really a blessing and a curse)
2. my gardening enthusiasm
3. my taste in music
4. my nice little mori collection

Back