• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Describe your crush.

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
very pointless thread but If you have a crush and if you wanna, describe them here.

im a good friend with my crush. His name is Martin and he's very good looking, 23 years old and hes older than me. taller than me as well. He's an art student. His hair is light shade of brown and he always styles his hair very perfectly. Even the back looks perfect and i always feel like i wanna touch his hair whenever im with him He has a slim but toned body and his voice is soft but manly at the same time. Doesnt really play a lot of games. most of the time he wears kaki shorts and dark colored shirts.

a mormon with a music taste, movie taste, and sense of humor that all match mine

i had one class with him last semester & now i hardly ever see him; i'm an english major and he is a chemistry major. he is the same age, height, weight as me. i know he likes to read (we ahve some of the same favorite books), has dark brown hair that's always messy but it's probably because he wakes up like 4 minutes before class (me tbh) but it's not like an ugly messy it's.,, ok. he's kinda annoying though bc he gets weird when he starts trying to make people laugh but other than that.

i gathered all oft his by speaking to him only twice hhhhhhh also we go to school in a very conservative location and there are a total of like 5 gays i want to die idk if he even is bye

He is Alpha and Omega, the Anointed One, Author and Finisher of our faith, Author of life, the Altogether lovely One, All in all, the Advocate, Ancient of Days, Anchor of my soul, Almighty God, the Amen, Apostle and high priest of my confession, the Arm of the Lord.

i find it too easy to be attracted to women, including some of my friends. there's one girl who i've known ever since i was around 7 and she's 2 years older than me. we've spent a lot of time together and one day we were all hanging around in a friend's attic, long story short we told our sexuality and i found out she was bisexual. i wasn't surprised, but i was happy about it. i've never been creepy or flirty around her but the more i see her the more attracted i am to her. i don't think she likes me however she has been quite "close" with me physically whenever we sit down or something, which kind of makes me feel better?

Last edited:
She has long, curly hair. She wears glasses, has a great music taste and an amazing sense of humor.

his name is jaden, he has kinda messy red hair and is a great artist. hes the best in our freshmen class i think so at least. i dont even know why i like him and i really need to stop liking him but its hard. i know it would never work out since hes straight probably. if we ever talk its brief and mostly about something stupid like homework. i wish i had a study block with him or something so i could talk to him more since nobody really does homework in those classes. or i wish he was just gone because i think about him more than homework or art which annoys me

I met him at church and he's good-looking, a bit older than me, and tall too. The shade of his hair is brunette, his eyes are brown, he wears square, black-rimmed glasses and has turquoise braces. It doesn't make him look nerdy, he actually looks very handsome with and without his glasses + braces. His teeth are very straight, white as snow, so his smile is super gorgeous. His voice is soft but kind of deep at the same time. He has a skinnny body, and he always has this sorta straight hairstyle, it looks like this:
https://goo.gl/images/69BPrw

- - - Post Merge - - -

I met him at church and he's good-looking, a bit older than me, and tall too. The shade of his hair is brunette, his eyes are brown, he wears square, black-rimmed glasses and has turquoise braces. It doesn't make him look nerdy, he actually looks very handsome with and without his glasses + braces. His teeth are very straight, white as snow, so his smile is super gorgeous. His voice is soft but kind of deep at the same time. He has a skinnny body, and he always has this sorta straight hairstyle, it looks like this:
https://goo.gl/images/69BPrw

He's not exceptionally tall, though is is the talker of my friends, he's got really short, really curly brown hair and golden-brown eyes. We share common interests in video games, manga and seinen animes. He always brings a bit of money and little toys around with him because, in my friend group, people always bring little trinkets to buy and trade. We talk over phone or on Discord and he's really passionate about his interest in movies, TV series and music.

Asides from that, he tells me all his secrets except one that seems to involve everybody except me and all my friends are really adamant in keeping it away from me, though I suspect I know what it is. I doubt we'll ever date as I'm rather opposed to dating and he's got this girlfriend and she doesn't really like me and to any mention of breaking up, she'll 'threaten' her boyfriend. The reason the girlfriend doesn't like me is because we didn't get along all that well in Girl Guides, which was before she was dating him and therefore it is not because she's jealous of me and thinks I'll take him away from her.

Anyhow, his name? Ca?n.

Someone who I probably have no chance to get with. Just a small crush though.

loves wilco, the girl with blue hair, nintendo lover, great music taste, cute and pretty

and she's mine

Oh lol I forgot I posted in this thread already

Last edited:
uhhh he has a scar on his eyebrow, he has cute hair, wears a sweater the color of an orange highlighter

my crush is my boyfriend lol
he's kinda tall (like 6'), has blonde hair and blue eyes. he likes watching anime, playing yugioh, playing video games (mostly overwatch rn i think), and lots of other dorky stuff ^^ we have similar tastes in music and movies. i love hanging out with him, even if we're just sitting in silence. he's super sweet and interesting and i can listen to him talk for hours, even if it's not something i'm really interested in. just hearing how excited he is makes me super happy!

She's shorter than me, her hair is short too. She's so cute especially when she laughs. She speaks French and bakes. Sometimes she is very awkward. Uhm yea that's it pretty much and she's like 10 years older than me. and my teacher yikes.

Back