Describe your crush.

She isn't white.
She has the straightest, my beautiful dark brown hair.
I love her smile.
She's very optimistic (the opposite to me, but opposites attract I guess).

Yeah, don't wanna give away too much.

gorgeous yellow eyes, glasses, and-oh wait he isnt real...

I don't have a crush anymore! It's probably for the best. I did have a crush on a guy until he started flirting with one of my friend's friends right in front of my eyes. He also didn't message me for weeks on end, and then when I saw him again recently and I said "It's been a while!" all he had to say was "Yeah it has been, let's hang out again soon!". Honestly, he was kind of a **** in the end. I'm glad I got over him. I don't seem to be having much luck with crushes. :(

Last edited:
hes opposite of me looks wise. super tall, skinny as hell, super pale, blue eyes, and really great skin.
but he's just like me personality wise. good sense of humor, loves vidya and anything to do with computers. he's so nice.
too bad he's in a relationship.

Her skin is kinda orange, weird for me to say that, with a bubbly personality. Never really been with her before, but I want to.

For she is...
IMG_3931.JPG

He's tall, has curly hair, and a smile full of sunshine I swear. He's kind and super funny too. <3
He creates videos plus talks on a show called Game Grumps- oh, it's Dan Avidan. ?\_(ツ)_/?

My boyfriend but... :rolleyes:

He's a little bit shorter than me, curly dirty-blonde hair, light freckles, glasses and braces. Some people say he's a nerd but nO! He's one of the funniest people I've ever met, who is very caring and helpful. When you first meet him he can be very awkward and shy but will still be open for a conversation about whatever, usually video games or memes. Peachy

She's a bit short (around 5 flat or something) but that's what makes her cute. I couldn't imagine her being too tall. Naturally tanned with straight brown/yellow hair. Smooth skin especially her face and cheeks. Her eyes are my favorite and probably her biggest asset since I always feel like melting every time she stares at me (I still couldn't look at her straight in the eyes for longer time). Her lips are so soft and yummy . She's the sweetest and most caring person ever. Her love is immeasurable and unconditional. She cooks the most delicious food I could ever imagine and she's the best when it comes to cooking. I could probably go on all day writing/saying positive things about her, but yeah, that's why she's my ultimate crush.

;)

Back