• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My finished town! :)

Jaffacakemunchr

▫♡*•Jaffa•*♡▫
Bells
Purple Violet
Flea
Tasty Cake
Yellow Violet
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hi guys! I have pretty much finished my town and i would appreciate if anyone would like to give me any feedback? Negative or positive! Thinking of making another town so this DA will be gone soon :) ill keep the save on my laptop though.

I really appreciate the feedback!

My dream address is
7E00-0014-8389

Last edited:
i'll comment on the various bits of your town as i wander through it, and comment on it accordingly, with my personal opinion, which you of course don't have to follow. first up, the dream code in your actual post is wrong, but it's in your signature, thank goodness!

loading into your town, the designs on the plaza is very pretty - as a tinsy tip, i'd recommend using the "edge" part of the path at the bottom of the town tree, too. also, placing the edge pieces around the bed and lloid the gyroid would be the most pleasing thing, but isn't a problem at all. the colour scheme around the plaza is very cute, haven't seen black and white in a longgg while.

up over the brick bridge, and your grassy bits either side of the path are quite empty! a tiny criticism, but i personally loveee cram-packed flower gardens. continuing up, and the pain that the non symmetry causes me below the fountain is unprecedented D; i'd recommend using a more natural path to the brick bridge make the asymmetrical path less obvious.

up to the town station, and the tiny yellow tent's path and bush combo is super adorable! i love the holly?? berries on some of the bushes. again, a more crammed amount of flowers would be brilliant. continuing to the left, your campsite, fire pit and log bench are very adorable! to make it seem more foresty, perhaps plant some cedar trees a space back or a space forward to give it some depth.

walking down to the 4 villagers in a row, i'd love to see the path moved one space forward, so the doorway doesn't block the pattern being placed: just a tiny nag, i know, but it improves the look for me. running down some more, your caf? is surrounded nicely by white tulips, but having a variety of breeds of white/black flowers would be very beautiful. the path patterns are super cute.

below this, your farm/vegetable garden is very cute, and shep seems to be trampling on it whilst i'm here, at least. i'd love to see a border around the cabbage patch. walking further down, the windmill is nicely positioned on it's own, and the flowers are cutely placed beside it. again, more flowers! the streetlamp by the horizontal bridge is quaint and lovely. over the river, the zen bell is very cutely positioned, and would improve again with slightly diagonally placed cedar trees.

below this once more, the two houses with adjacent water pump is a cottagey, countryside touch to the town. i'm not sure if you have a "theme", hearsay, but i like it. to the right, the retail path is surprisingly thick, compared to the rest of the paths. beside retail the well is nicely placed but if you alternated the stepping stones between two designs it would look more natural, if that's the idea.

underneath retail's little lake, the bench is unusual - hardly ever see that, and is nicely positioned. a more natural path there would be nicer. charging past molly's house to the town hall's fountain, i like the lilies and bricks but would like to see a more varied flower combo, as always lmao. //side note, the town flag is adorable omg

jogging up, your cabin house is neatly squeezed in there! the main room is very rustic and warm feeling, the left side room is a neat spa/bathroom vibe, the back room's tap sounds a bit satanic, but is a cutesy patio/garden room. your right room feels a bit empty by the doorway, but i like the dark green customisation with the kitchen look. up the stairs, and your bedroom with the bookcase and open-air wardrobe is very cutesy - nicely made house! it fits very well together.

the last part of town with your police station and bus stop are cute - thanks for the beans ^^,

thanks for letting me tour peach! hopefully you can work to make it even better, if you agree with what i said lol. sweet dreams c:

Thank you so much for this detailed review! Haha to be honest after uploading this i realised i did have emty space and stuff and i was a bit lazy to finish it as i am on the verge of starting a new town! And whoops about the dream address being wrong pahah i didnt notice.

Thank you so much!

I am going to start a new town and take this criticism for future into my new town perhaps.

But yeah thank you so much. I think the path i used did not have a top and bottom border unfortunatley. Also yeah realosed my garde room wasnt finished haha i kinda rushed to upload this as im starting new. Im keeping the save but not sure if that means my da will be deleted!

Thank you so much for this detailed review! Haha to be honest after uploading this i realised i did have emty space and stuff and i was a bit lazy to finish it as i am on the verge of starting a new town! And whoops about the dream address being wrong pahah i didnt notice.

Thank you so much!

I am going to start a new town and take this criticism for future into my new town perhaps.

But yeah thank you so much. I think the path i used did not have a top and bottom border unfortunatley. Also yeah realosed my garde room wasnt finished haha i kinda rushed to upload this as im starting new. Im keeping the save but not sure if that means my da will be deleted!

you're welcome! and i'm glad i could be of help with my annoyingly specific criticism tbh. your dream address will be saved as long as you visit it fairly frequently, and then eventually it'll be deleted if you do not. good luck with your new town!

you're welcome! and i'm glad i could be of help with my annoyingly specific criticism tbh. your dream address will be saved as long as you visit it fairly frequently, and then eventually it'll be deleted if you do not. good luck with your new town!

Can i visit it as in a guest from my new town or visit it as the player jn the actual game to keep it on the database?

Back