• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What happens to your DA after you restart the town?

LadyRainb

❤️💛💚💙💜🌸 ~♪
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5185-1887-5498
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Yellow Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
DA = Dream Address. :)

ACNL has gotten pretty boring since December 2016. Now that I completed my both of my dream towns, there's nothing to work on.

I asked my lil' sis numerous times already. "Do you want your ACNL back?" I used her game card for my second dream town. She doesn't want to play, so it's looks like it will be fine if I restart the town and make another DA.

What will happen to the old DA when I make a new town?

It'll stay in the dream database until it's purged. I deleted my first town in 2014 and the dream was still there up until the update in November when all the old dreams were wiped out. I've heard that a dream will be purged if it's not updated/no one visits it after a while, but I don't know how often that is.

When you start your new town you'll get a new DA and that'll have no affect on your old dream. You can use your new town to visit your old town's dream.

Back