• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

last time you played ACNL?

I get on every other day to at least make sure none of the villagers are leaving. I have a very busy schedule and can only play on weekends or holiday breaks. It's spring break so I'm hoping to get a lot of time in on landscaping and building my alts' houses (a spa and a mall). Lots to do- I get overwhelmed not that there isn't anything to do. I'd like an epic town like the dream addresses I used to visit. :) And going back to playing means hanging on TBT more regularly. :)

Last edited:
I tend to play in spurts. I'll ignore it for a few days or weeks, and then play it constantly for a while before I take a break and ignore it again. I think the last time I played was a week or two ago.

Last time was today but honestly I just came back from taking a break for a year so...

A month and a half ago. I just don't have time to sit down and play due to my school schedule.

Back