last time you played ACNL?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i havent been playing ACNL much lately. last time i played was about a week or sp ago but it was only for like 20 minutes and i put the game down and never touch it again.

I get sick of it pretty quickly, but whenever I start playing it again I come back to bell tree. I've been playing acnl again for couple of weeks now, so I bet you it would only be a month at the very most that I continue playing.

sometimes, i go months/weeks without playing, but usually i'll just reset my town or make a new player to inspire me to play again. for the last 2 days i've played consistently, though.

i've been playing the game for about 1-3 hours each day. i'm on it right now actually, but i had a break (around 6 months) so i guess it explains why i've been playing so frequently, sometimes i won't touch it in weeks though.

I haven't actually 'played' the game for almost a year now. The most I've done lately is turn it on, run around for a few seconds, and shut it off. xD

Same boat, it has been about a week. I always want to play but when I do I usually just aimlessly roam my towns. Then I need to spend the time and wait for a villager to ask to move before I place it down again and I'm too lazy to get them to ask...

I had stopped playing for months last year, lost my first copy so planned on never playing animal crossing again (at least til the next one), bought a digital copy when the welcome amiibo update happened so now I'm back. Once I complete my town and run out of things to do I'm most likely going to stop again.

I made myself sick of the game after playing it non-stop for about a year and a half after it came out, I actually sold the game. When the update came out though I bought it again and I've been playing daily since- it can still sometimes be difficult to find things to do when you've achieved most of your goals (eg dreamies and landscaping). I recently bought a second copy so I can extend new ideas onto that and hopefully find more things to do :)

i think everyone whos had the game since it came out has had those times where they stop playing for months and then get really into it again for a month or 2. its like that with me at least. i just have spikes where i really wanna play. but right now im kind of over it because of school and it got boring again. ill probably pick it back up near the end of the school year. last time i played though was last week

I played it today just to update my DA but i stopped recently as i hacked and it got boring. Going to start fresh in hope that it will renew my interest in it!

I usually binge play it for a few weeks and then refuse to touch it for six months. It's the same thing with most games I play, lol. I just burn myself out so quickly.

A few hours ago. Sometimes I'd like to take a break from the game but I don't want to lose any villager :(

I played it yesterday and the day before to check for villager move outs but both were event days so I got no pings. I've been playing Fantasy Life a lot so both my towns have been neglected. I should probably take extra care that no one moves out of Tinytree but I'm so lazy.

I'm playing both my towns right now. I sometimes go a couple of weeks or months without playing. Sometimes I change the 3DS date and clock back to just after I played last, and sometimes I just go straight into the game.

Last edited:
Either earlier this month or last month. I forget and only really play it once every few months. Kinda gets a bit limited with less to do, or there's not enough encouragement to do things. But hey, at least it doesn't get old as quickly as the other Animal Crossing games.

Back