• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The woods

rass

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Galaxy Swirl
Chocolate Cake
New Leaf Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Candy Easter Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I looked around and didn't find this question anywhere so I'm asking it now. Recently every time I click on the home page it takes me to the woods, says I've been led to a page that doesn't exist. I click the link it gives me and it works fine, but I find it annoying for it to appear every time I click on the home page. Does anyone know why this is happening? :(

Last edited:
well I mean the woods are closed right now so

are you sure you're going to the home page? like the url itself is correct and all

yeah, just try a full browser history purge

if still does this for some reason, then uninstall and reinstall said browser

Last edited:
Clearing your browser history won't do anything.
Clearing the cache should have.
Clearing cookies might.

Easiest solution I can think of is to switch browsers, and if that doesn't do it, something else is playing up.

Yes, I clicked on the banner and forum home and it bring me to this. :c
http://www.belltreeforums.com/install/install.php

Clearing cookies might.

Easiest solution I can think of is to switch browsers, and if that doesn't do it, something else is playing up.

you shouldnt be getting that "install" bit in the address, you have some sort of browser redirect bug. Clearing history CAN actually help with these bugs as some of them redirect from your history. i would run a virus/spyware scan...

you shouldnt be getting that "install" bit in the address, you have some sort of browser redirect bug. Clearing history CAN actually help with these bugs as some of them redirect from your history. i would run a virus/spyware scan...

Clearing cookies might.

King Dorado was right, deleting my history solved it. c: The case has been closed.

Back