• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm so lost with my houses

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I am so stuck on what to do with my three houses. At first, I just had each room be a different furniture theme but I decided to change that because I didn't like it. I know what I want for each house, but it just feels like I don't have enough furniture or the right furniture to accomplish it. My biggest problem is my mayor's house. Since she is named after me, I wanted to make her house look like my own house.

Only problem is, there is barely any furniture in this game that looks like that. The only room that kind of looks similar is the living room and the upstairs, but barely. My other rooms look nothing alike, so I'm going to have to find something else but I just don't know what. Another problem is my bathroom. It feels like there is barely any bathroom furniture.

Sorry for the big rant... My houses have just been unfinished forever and I wish I could somehow find something I liked for them, but it's so hard for me. Anyone else feel like this?

I feel like we could have more furniture sets, and also complete what we already have. Most of what we have don't have all the items a complete set should have. Some lack beds, some lack tables, etc.

Well you have to think too that with the bathroom and stuff, really bathrooms are rather small in real life, it's not a huge room. You know you've got a shower/bath, a sink and toilet, so that doesn't take much space, but if you split one of the 8x8 rooms you can make the other section a different room, like another bedroom, or a laundry room or really anything. In case you haven't looked at the refurbished versions of the furniture it can help a lot, I didn't think I'd have stuff to match my themes but if you look at the stuff refurbished they can help a lot too, cause if you like say have a green couch, there's no green couches, but you can refurbish a few couched to be green. I don't know if this will help, but I hope it does!

i'd recommend making a more abstractly themed room, like a bachelor pad, a magical cauldron-summoning room, chapel, etc. that kind of theme helps you choose furniture with more aesthetic focus rather than a hha point focus. having this attitude, with a goal in mind that isn't as mainstream, really helps. good luck!

Back