• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much Time you spend playing...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
This game.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is one of the games that can make us spend lots of hours playing by:
-Making our town.
-Interact with Villagers.
-Collecting things.
-Playing or trading with friends.
-Just hang around for a while.

All of us, the players, i think that we spend a little more time when we became active in this. Sometimes we even surprise ourselves when we check how much we spend. Even the game tell us how much (by a medal) time we play ACNL.

What is your record? I think mine is 2 hours or maybe 3. Maybe i have a problem... Ha, ha, ha! Or maybe i just have so much fun. Do you break my record?

Thanks for comment.

Overall time spent between two towns: 1400+ hours (800+ and 600+ hours)
Average playtime in a day: 2 hours
Longest playtime in a day: 12 hours (when starting to lay paths and do landscaping)

I don't really spend much time actually playing. I usually just log in every couple of hours to check up on everything

I can play in my town anywhere between 30 minutes to several hours. And it all depends on how much time I have to commit to it. On the days I don't have much time I'll really just do my daily chores, on the days I have more time I'll talk to everyone, do favors, landscape some, and do some bug hunting usually. So yeah it really depends, in total I have spent way too many hours of my life playing this game...

I'm landscaping right now so sooo much freakin time. If not landscaping then I spend on average about 1-2 hours because I love catching bugs and sharks at the island before going to bed, and talking to my villagers.

Last edited:
Total time played: 379 hours
Longest play time: 12.34 hours in one day :O

I do love the game but all animal crossing games can get a little repetitive if you play too much at once. I usually play for up to 1-2 hours at a time/day, rarely over that. I mainly spend my time gardening and talking to my favourite villagers.

Last edited:
Total time played: 6851 hrs :O
Longest time played in a day: 15 hrs
Average time played: 4 hrs

I have no life lol

Last edited:
The longest I've played in one sitting is like 7 hours or something. My total playtime is well over 1000 hours

Normally after my town is set up an hour.
Longest probably like 12 if I got really into it landscaping and play it while watching TV.

Im over 250hrs on my new town but probably passed 1,000 on my old town (different DS so dunno.)

When I think about all my animal crossing games combined hah hah so much time XD

Last edited:
my total time played is 4183 hours i may have a problem

in one sitting, around a full 24 hours on a plane journey from sydney to the uk.

I'm not sure what my total is unfortunately. A lot of the time I spend about 30 minutes to an hour, but the longest I've been on is about 12-14 hours (mostly on the island catching bugs and fish). I do play while doing other things, so it's not just game-play.

I'm not sure what my total is unfortunately. A lot of the time I spend about 30 minutes to an hour, but the longest I've been on is about 12-14 hours (mostly on the island catching bugs and fish). I do play while doing other things, so it's not just game-play.

You go into your Activity Log and into the Software library, and then you find acnl.

Back