Giveaway Flowers (mostly blue, white, and purple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessDuckling

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (126) +
I'm planning on restarting my town and have a ton of blue and white flowers that I'm not taking with me (I'm probably going to end up re-breeding them in my new town lol). If anybody is interested in coming over and taking some I'll be happy to let you into my town ^_^
I may also have some items lying around (probably nothing valuable) and you're welcome to take those too along with whatever clovers or mushrooms you find.

Edit: I need to go to bed soon so the group currently in my town is the last. Sorry for anybody who missed out!

Last edited:
I would like to visit!! :) also just want to offer, if you have anything you want to keep, I'm happy to store them in my town for you to come get after you start your new town. I just had someone do this for me and it was soo nice not having to earn certain things over again!

I would like to visit!! :) also just want to offer, if you have anything you want to keep, I'm happy to store them in my town for you to come get after you start your new town. I just had someone do this for me and it was soo nice not having to earn certain things over again!

Thanks so much for the offer! My sister has the game so she's already got my valuables :)
I'll add you and open the gates in a moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to visit please :)

I'm adding you now. If you're ready, my gates will be open in a few minutes ^_^

Thanks so much for the offer! My sister has the game so she's already got my valuables :)
I'll add you and open the gates in a moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm adding you now. If you're ready, my gates will be open in a few minutes ^_^

Oh that's good! And ok I am adding you now too! :)

hi, can I come over some some white flowers and also some mushrooms and clovers if you've got any of those left? thanks! o:

great, thank you! let me know whenever you're ready!

hi, can I come over some some white flowers and also some mushrooms and clovers if you've got any of those left? thanks! o:

You can both come over now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, may I please visit too? :)

Sure :) You'll have to wait until the group I currently have leaves, so I'm not sure how many flowers will be left. I haven't taken a look around my town since I started bringing people in lol

Thank you very much for the flowers!! (I can't leave another review, because I left you one from the bush starts!)

May I visit if there's any left, please? I'll be visiting with White from BWAgency. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back