• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Calm town name suggestions?

cyleris

zzz
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hello!! I'm having slight trouble coming up with a town name, and I'd greatly appreciate some suggestions. I'm looking for something that sounds calm and relaxing, something that brings to mind maybe a tranquil day.
I was looking at tea names/types of tea/coffee but couldn't find anything on the surface (maybe there are some?), and things like that, for an idea (i was considering mocha or latte but idk)

also: I'm not afraid to time travel, so would it be considered... weird? to wind the clock back a few months/a year (so the TPC shows it to start) and then play a speed day by day? I've been playing AC:NL since the start so I don't believe I'd be missing anything. Do people look at someone's TPC and judge them off how long they've been playing?

Last edited:
I recommend Tranquil, Whisper, Flow, Moonlit, or Spirit

I do agree a tea town name would be adorable! Like Mocha or Latte. :)

It's such a shame that there's a character limit of 8 characters, or else Chamomile would be perfect. Camomile is an option.
still would love suggestions!!

Toffee, Tiramisu (if it doesn't fit tirmisu), Sugarly, Greentea, Steeping/steep (like steeping tea when you let it sit)

It's such a shame that there's a character limit of 8 characters, or else Chamomile would be perfect. Camomile is an option.
Something that I do with all my town names is I start with a word I like (like Chamomile) and try to give it alternate names without changing the sound of it too much. (Ex. Camile, Chama, Chalma, Calamile, etc)

Last edited:
pomfield, hush, balmy, sangfroid, tranquil, ivycove, droop, mistbank, dellea, greenlea, falldell, haven, corbourn, greyfay, roseleap, patter

Last edited:

Ooooo forgot about that character limit, just one letter over too. Camomile actually is a good alternative!

Wispwood
Wishper

All the ideas I had have already been posted, haha.

//roughly ordered by syllables

one syllable:
moon
spoon
sun
tea
pot
grass
frost
milk
calm (dull, i know)
egg