Calm town name suggestions?

cyleris

zzz
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hello!! I'm having slight trouble coming up with a town name, and I'd greatly appreciate some suggestions. I'm looking for something that sounds calm and relaxing, something that brings to mind maybe a tranquil day.
I was looking at tea names/types of tea/coffee but couldn't find anything on the surface (maybe there are some?), and things like that, for an idea (i was considering mocha or latte but idk)

also: I'm not afraid to time travel, so would it be considered... weird? to wind the clock back a few months/a year (so the TPC shows it to start) and then play a speed day by day? I've been playing AC:NL since the start so I don't believe I'd be missing anything. Do people look at someone's TPC and judge them off how long they've been playing?

Last edited:
I recommend Tranquil, Whisper, Flow, Moonlit, or Spirit

I do agree a tea town name would be adorable! Like Mocha or Latte. :)

It's such a shame that there's a character limit of 8 characters, or else Chamomile would be perfect. Camomile is an option.
still would love suggestions!!

It's such a shame that there's a character limit of 8 characters, or else Chamomile would be perfect. Camomile is an option.
Something that I do with all my town names is I start with a word I like (like Chamomile) and try to give it alternate names without changing the sound of it too much. (Ex. Camile, Chama, Chalma, Calamile, etc)

Last edited:
pomfield, hush, balmy, sangfroid, tranquil, ivycove, droop, mistbank, dellea, greenlea, falldell, haven, corbourn, greyfay, roseleap, patter

Last edited:

Ooooo forgot about that character limit, just one letter over too. Camomile actually is a good alternative!

Wispwood
Wishper

All the ideas I had have already been posted, haha.

//roughly ordered by syllables

one syllable:
moon
spoon
sun
tea
pot
grass
frost
milk
calm (dull, i know)
egg