• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's criticize each other's dream addresses

Moonfish- I spent a bunch of time giving you a review, but for some reason,I couldn't post it, so I'm going to try again, but it will be a bit shortened.

I love the path. The stars actually look like they're glowing. There's a lot of trees. Normally this would make me feel a bit claustrophobic, but yours are placed so neatly. It looks great. The clovers on the dirt path looks so nice.

The flower arch- Maybe add a metal or fairytale bench on each side of the arch, but a bit lowere than the arch. ( did that make sense?)

Below town hall where the blue pansies are- Maybe a small playground or picnic area?

Your town is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you so much for visiting. I do plan on putting metal benches in my town, as soon as it gets suggested! :lemon: I know my town has really only just started and I appreciate the feedback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MoonFish, did you want my criticism? I wasn't sure because it seemed like you gave it to TGB

You made it totally clear you didn't want to visit towns that weren't complete, but if you want to visit and give feedback it would be appreciated. Thank you if you do. :lemon:

Last edited:
Ok. Let's do this
I assume those trees are for fruit?
It seems you're trying to ignore the clipboard, I don't think that's a very good idea
Looking at your train station area, I don't think the stair-like bushes are a good idea
If I were you I would make it square like, If you're trying to avoid showing grass and using paths. Maybe use the space inside the square by adding flowers and trees
I feel like you can do something better in front of the cafe, I really don't recommend the gap between the bushes going from the cafe to the train station
The bench in the middle of your village community doesn't really work. I think it's important to decorate the area around PWP with greenery.
The gap between the backs of eric + fauna's houses and the path in front of the bench doesn't work
Usually, the paths you're using don't work well with houses so I'd recommend changing to checkered paths, no paths, or clovers. Only in that area
I won't say anything about your flowers because I think it's a preference
I don't think you should put a fountain there, the rock prevents you from decorating it properly
Maybe you should switch to square like bushes around the town hall and cafe instead of L
The way you used trees aren't an effective way of decorating your police station
trees around Camilla's house are getting sloppy
The long path to left of Camilla's with bushes framing it: don't connect random trees there (around fancy fountain)
The bushes going towards the bus stop are sloppy, you should put bushes on both sides of that path

Last edited:
Updated things
I got rid of my lighthouse so now I have a gap
What should I do with it?
Also, I completed two rooms in my mayors house

Last edited:
Back