-Dalmation ornament
-dessert case
-ebony piano
-editor's desk
-exercise bike
-fancy doll
-hamster cage
-kitchen flooring

How does 8 tbt sound for that? I might be able to get you more from your wishlist, but that's all I can get you currently. I will be free to trade tomorrow (Sunday) after 4pm EST. ^^

Last edited:
Items I can get you:

-bathroom sink
-clothes closet
-cupid bench
-Dalmation ornament
-dessert case
-ebony piano
-editor's desk
-exercise bike
-fancy doll
-hamster cage
-kitchen flooring

How does 8 tbt sound for that? I might be able to get you more from your wishlist, but that's all I can get you currently. I will be free to trade tomorrow (Sunday) after 4pm EST. ^^

Sure! 8 tbt sounds good. I can trade tomorrow at 4pm EST if that works for you. I'll PM you then and see if you're available! Thank you!!

No problem! ^^ I'll order those items now.

Here are other items I can get you:
-K.K. Bazaar
-K.K. Salsa
-picnic table
-pine table
-rocking chair
-round mini cactus
-Spring Blossoms (K.K. Music)
-stained glass
-tea set
-Two Days Ago (K.K. Music)
-wall flowerpot
-writing chair

However I can only order 10 items at a time, and get mail twice a day since I don't time travel. If you're okay with waiting until Monday to get the second list I have, I can get you those items as well! :)

No problem! ^^ I'll order those items now.

Here are other items I can get you:
-K.K. Bazaar
-K.K. Salsa
-picnic table
-pine table
-rocking chair
-round mini cactus
-Spring Blossoms (K.K. Music)
-stained glass
-tea set
-Two Days Ago (K.K. Music)
-wall flowerpot
-writing chair

However I can only order 10 items at a time, and get mail twice a day since I don't time travel. If you're okay with waiting until Monday to get the second list I have, I can get you those items as well! :)

Okay sure! I can pay you 16 TBT for all of it. PM/VM me to let you know when you're available on Monday!

Okay sure! I can pay you 16 TBT for all of it. PM/VM me to let you know when you're available on Monday!

Would you prefer all of the items to be delivered on the same day? I won't know for sure what time I will be free on Monday until tomorrow, unfortunately. Work schedules are a pain. ^^;

Would you prefer all of the items to be delivered on the same day? I won't know for sure what time I will be free on Monday until tomorrow, unfortunately. Work schedules are a pain. ^^;

Sure, we can do it all on Monday. I believe I will be available all day (bless, spring break), so anytime should work for me!

Back