• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My Wishlist

Items I can get you:

-bathroom sink
-clothes closet
-cupid bench
-Dalmation ornament
-dessert case
-ebony piano
-editor's desk
-exercise bike
-fancy doll
-hamster cage
-kitchen flooring

How does 8 tbt sound for that? I might be able to get you more from your wishlist, but that's all I can get you currently. I will be free to trade tomorrow (Sunday) after 4pm EST. ^^

Last edited:
Items I can get you:

-bathroom sink
-clothes closet
-cupid bench
-Dalmation ornament
-dessert case
-ebony piano
-editor's desk
-exercise bike
-fancy doll
-hamster cage
-kitchen flooring

How does 8 tbt sound for that? I might be able to get you more from your wishlist, but that's all I can get you currently. I will be free to trade tomorrow (Sunday) after 4pm EST. ^^

Sure! 8 tbt sounds good. I can trade tomorrow at 4pm EST if that works for you. I'll PM you then and see if you're available! Thank you!!

No problem! ^^ I'll order those items now.

Here are other items I can get you:
-K.K. Bazaar
-K.K. Salsa
-picnic table
-pine table
-rocking chair
-round mini cactus
-Spring Blossoms (K.K. Music)
-stained glass
-tea set
-Two Days Ago (K.K. Music)
-wall flowerpot
-writing chair

However I can only order 10 items at a time, and get mail twice a day since I don't time travel. If you're okay with waiting until Monday to get the second list I have, I can get you those items as well! :)

No problem! ^^ I'll order those items now.

Here are other items I can get you:
-K.K. Bazaar
-K.K. Salsa
-picnic table
-pine table
-rocking chair
-round mini cactus
-Spring Blossoms (K.K. Music)
-stained glass
-tea set
-Two Days Ago (K.K. Music)
-wall flowerpot
-writing chair

However I can only order 10 items at a time, and get mail twice a day since I don't time travel. If you're okay with waiting until Monday to get the second list I have, I can get you those items as well! :)

Okay sure! I can pay you 16 TBT for all of it. PM/VM me to let you know when you're available on Monday!

Okay sure! I can pay you 16 TBT for all of it. PM/VM me to let you know when you're available on Monday!

Would you prefer all of the items to be delivered on the same day? I won't know for sure what time I will be free on Monday until tomorrow, unfortunately. Work schedules are a pain. ^^;

Would you prefer all of the items to be delivered on the same day? I won't know for sure what time I will be free on Monday until tomorrow, unfortunately. Work schedules are a pain. ^^;

Sure, we can do it all on Monday. I believe I will be available all day (bless, spring break), so anytime should work for me!

Back