• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Addresses!

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I've been playing this game since it came out and I FINALLY made a DA for the first time tonight. My town isn't complete by any means complete because the PWPs I actually want are taking forever to get mentioned, but I would love your opinions so far. My theme is kinda like a classy night time fairy forest type thing. I tried to leave out some goodies for you to play around with as well (follow the candy trail).

DA: 4E00-004E-2D67

I'm also trying for all my badges and I need the Dream Suite badge, so I would LOVE to see your towns as well!

Hello! My dream address is 4F00-003A-2148 if you want to visit. Mine is no where near done, but I would like to see some critiques about what is done! My player houses shouldn't be visited, they're trash lol. It's also the first time I've ever invited people to visit my DA.

I'll visit yours and add an edit with what I think. :lemon:

Edit :
First things first - I love the cloudy sky QR around the tree and the chopped bamboo around the event plaza. I want to incorporate chopped bamboo in my town too. :lemon:

Are you planning on updating your town to springtime? I think the dirt with grass qr path looks a little out of place but I think it'll look great in spring! I'm also not sure why the path to the park area stops suddenly?

If I had the sandbox pwp I would throw a couple rare mushrooms on there ( if you can ) because they look like cat poop - bonus laughs, you actually have cats living in your town! I think I would try adding a bench in there too, my favorite is the metal bench.

Last thing, I think the paths to the iagonal bridge looks odd - I personally think you should try to make natural dirt paths to go to it.

I didn't visit your mayors house because I usually like the towns better. These are just my opinions, too. You probably shouldn't put too much weight on what I think since I'm new to landscaping and designing myself, I think your town has great potential!

Last edited:
Hello! My dream address is 4F00-003A-2148 if you want to visit. Mine is no where near done, but I would like to see some critiques about what is done! My player houses shouldn't be visited, they're trash lol. It's also the first time I've ever invited people to visit my DA.

I'll visit yours and add an edit with what I think. :lemon:

Edit :
First things first - I love the cloudy sky QR around the tree and the chopped bamboo around the event plaza. I want to incorporate chopped bamboo in my town too. :lemon:

Are you planning on updating your town to springtime? I think the dirt with grass qr path looks a little out of place but I think it'll look great in spring! I'm also not sure why the path to the park area stops suddenly?

If I had the sandbox pwp I would throw a couple rare mushrooms on there ( if you can ) because they look like cat poop - bonus laughs, you actually have cats living in your town! I think I would try adding a bench in there too, my favorite is the metal bench.

Last thing, I think the paths to the iagonal bridge looks odd - I personally think you should try to make natural dirt paths to go to it.

I didn't visit your mayors house because I usually like the towns better. These are just my opinions, too. You probably shouldn't put too much weight on what I think since I'm new to landscaping and designing myself, I think your town has great potential!

It's funny how all those areas you mentioned that look odd are the unfinished areas that I haven't touched! Lol! So that's good, I guess. I am trying to make a natural path that goes toward that bridge and through the "park" area, but it's not really turning out yet (there's snow everywhere, haha). I tried a QR path, but it looked too cluttered. And my EXACT plan is to put the metal bench in the open space, but I haven't obtained it yet. We think so alike, it's crazy.

I didn't put any rare mushrooms down because they look like poop, but your idea to put it in the sandbox for giggles is absolutely brilliant! I would have never thought of that! Thanks, lol

Back