Which Series...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Would you add to Animal Crossing.

Recently with the Welcome Amiibo Update, we get The Legend of Zelda series, Splatoon series and Sanrio series added into the game as Items and Villagers for your town. I was wondering what is your thought about this:

1: If you can add more Series which one would it be?
I think i would like to see Super Mario and Star Fox Series considering that they can use some Animal species to theme the characters. Fox, Falco, Krystal, Peppy and Wolf would be a great addition and Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad and Bowser too.

2: Do you think we ever get more additions in future updates?
I'm not talking about more features for the game, i'm saying about more Game Theme villagers as i mention.

Thanks for comment, i'm pretty sure you have great ideas too.

1. Pokemon villagers

2. Yeah, probably. If not themed villagers, I feel like they will add in all of the missing villagers that still aren't in the game, like Meow. But I could see more themed villagers coming to the games, if not this one possibly the next.

1. Pokemon villagers

2. Yeah, probably. If not themed villagers, I feel like they will add in all of the missing villagers that still aren't in the game, like Meow. But I could see more themed villagers coming to the games, if not this one possibly the next.

Mmm... Actually i was thinking about pokemon series too. Maybe Nintendo is thinking in that too.

1.Pokemon!

2.Possibly! Many people came back to play thanks to the update! There is a high chance either another update, or a new game can be made. :D

I agree with y'all, the idea of Pokemon furniture is so cute. And Pokemon villagers! I also think a Sailor Moon series would be adorable. I'm pretty sure that Nintendo will have more collab villagers in the future, but I have no idea what other franchise it would be.

Interesting ideas.

I think that it would be interesting see Earthbound the Villagers. Ness, Lucas, Jeff and more (except for Gygas, no one want that guy).

Pok?mon. Also Kirby. I feel like they could add some really cute furniture and villagers with Kirby-themed stuff.

Gunna say pokemon, I really think they could make a FEW villagers and a lot of different themed stuff, they should do it like the sanrio set, so that there will be a villager based off one pokemon and then a series of furniture of that pokemon, so like a pikachu villager with a pikachu set, and then a few other popular pokemon. It would be super neat!

It's not a game theme but I think that Winnie the Pooh villagers would be so cute :)

Yes, they would be! I don't know who made this, but I saw this one and i thought it was so cute

tumblr_obz24nhPdD1rbl40oo1_400.jpg

i wouldn't add any cause i'm a sourpuss and hate it

and i darn hope there's no more updates!!!1

I've always had a soft spot for Yoshi, he'd make a cute villager I think! Or maybe a Yoshi-like...alligator or frog I guess, or just a themed character like the Sanrio ones.

I think that since they made some amiibo figure villagers like the Splatoon and Zelda villagers, they should make villagers for some of the other amiibos (particularly the smash bros ones) as well! I could easily see a Koopa Troopa frog villager from the Bowser or Bowser Jr amiibos, or a Pikachu bunny villager, Charizard alligator villager, or Lucario wolf villager. Maybe a Mother Brain octopus villager from the Samus amiibo!

Back