Buying landscaping help (natural paths) - paying 20 tbt!

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
looking for one person (who thinks they have some skills) to help me landscape my town. basically, my town is a super natural town (and I will not have and do not want tile paths)...

I basically have random weeds and clovers spread out everywhere as well as some fully grown and some chopped bamboo. I also have cedar trees spread out, as well as regular saplings and some perfect apple trees which will be purposely used until they are dead to add realistic touch. I even have a mix of pink hydrangea, white azalea & pink azalea bushes scattered about all over. I am also going to scatter blue, pink, purple & white hybrids everywhere as well. what I need someone to help with is, PATHS! I don't have anymore clovers to use but I have tons of bamboo, some bushes and some cedars to provide to help with paths. I also have a decent amount of hybrids to use as well.

I need someone to come with a shovel and axe and help me with clearing and designing paths to anywhere that needs to be. the only places I need paths to are to the north beach, town hall, rv area, marshal's and my home, maple's home & retail. we will only be doing the north part of town and not the south as I don't have quite enough materials to do that. anyways, I need paths that start at the train station and branch to everywhere listed. the paths 'guides' will be trees, bushes, flowers & bamboo! just want everything to be as natural and 'full' as possible. not only paths, but I also need help with filling the town with even more bamboo, trees, etc. I need trees, bamboo, flowers, etc. EVERYWHERE!

* if you can provide any of the materials needed, particularly any extra hybrids I listed or bamboo or cedars, that would be super appreciated.

* I need someone with at least 10 positive wifi ratings and NO negative, I have a few valuable things scattered (that I need to clean while you are here) and am also trusting you with any materials I have to provide

let me know if interested and / or have any questions!

I can provide you with some bamboo if you want? I can just quickly drop it off then leave

I can provide you with some bamboo if you want? I can just quickly drop it off then leave

I need someone to stay and landscape but as far as donating, I have tons of bamboo but thanks!

Hey! I could help out if you want. I'm no master landscaper but i could most likely do something like this.

I'll be free in a few minutes, im trading with somebody at the moment. But then ill be on for about 30 minutes to two hours, so i can come by then :)

okay! let me know when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, hoping you read this before you come....

* don't forget a shovel and axe
* leave any stumps and everything I have already there
* you can rearrange flowers, in fact, any of the blue, pink, white and purple you see, gather them all and use for paths
* you can shake the perfect trees (I want them all dead)
* I have laid some random bushes, cedars and perfect apples and bamboo out for you to use at the station
* I have three types of bushes I'm using so please scatter them and don't put any of the same bushes together! randomize them! :)
* if you see any items DO NOT take bit to get them out of your way place them in front of retail for me
* you may get some of my flowers to decorate with from the beach but at least leave a pair of every hybrid there for breeding
* leave any stumps I have (don't dig them) I want them there
* feel free to fill up the town. I want bamboo and trees and flowers EVERYWHERE in every inch but in way of paths!

Last edited:
okay! let me know when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, hoping you read this before you come....

* don't forget a shovel and axe
* leave any stumps and everything I have already there
* you can rearrange flowers, in fact, any of the blue, pink, white and purple you see, gather them all and use for paths
* you can shake the perfect trees (I want them all dead)
* I have laid some random bushes, cedars and perfect apples and bamboo out for you to use at the station
* I have three types of bushes I'm using so please scatter them and don't put any of the same bushes together! randomize them! :)
* if you see any items DO NOT take bit to get them out of your way place them in front of retail for me
* you may get some of my flowers to decorate with from the beach but at least leave a pair of every hybrid there for breeding
* leave any stumps I have (don't dig them) I want them there
* feel free to fill up the town. I want bamboo and trees and flowers EVERYWHERE in every inch but in way of paths!
okay, open your gates when ready :)

Back