• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying landscaping help (natural paths) - paying 20 tbt!

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
looking for one person (who thinks they have some skills) to help me landscape my town. basically, my town is a super natural town (and I will not have and do not want tile paths)...

I basically have random weeds and clovers spread out everywhere as well as some fully grown and some chopped bamboo. I also have cedar trees spread out, as well as regular saplings and some perfect apple trees which will be purposely used until they are dead to add realistic touch. I even have a mix of pink hydrangea, white azalea & pink azalea bushes scattered about all over. I am also going to scatter blue, pink, purple & white hybrids everywhere as well. what I need someone to help with is, PATHS! I don't have anymore clovers to use but I have tons of bamboo, some bushes and some cedars to provide to help with paths. I also have a decent amount of hybrids to use as well.

I need someone to come with a shovel and axe and help me with clearing and designing paths to anywhere that needs to be. the only places I need paths to are to the north beach, town hall, rv area, marshal's and my home, maple's home & retail. we will only be doing the north part of town and not the south as I don't have quite enough materials to do that. anyways, I need paths that start at the train station and branch to everywhere listed. the paths 'guides' will be trees, bushes, flowers & bamboo! just want everything to be as natural and 'full' as possible. not only paths, but I also need help with filling the town with even more bamboo, trees, etc. I need trees, bamboo, flowers, etc. EVERYWHERE!

* if you can provide any of the materials needed, particularly any extra hybrids I listed or bamboo or cedars, that would be super appreciated.

* I need someone with at least 10 positive wifi ratings and NO negative, I have a few valuable things scattered (that I need to clean while you are here) and am also trusting you with any materials I have to provide

let me know if interested and / or have any questions!

I can provide you with some bamboo if you want? I can just quickly drop it off then leave

I can provide you with some bamboo if you want? I can just quickly drop it off then leave

I need someone to stay and landscape but as far as donating, I have tons of bamboo but thanks!

Hey! I could help out if you want. I'm no master landscaper but i could most likely do something like this.

Hey! I could help out if you want. I'm no master landscaper but i could most likely do something like this.

oh awesome! are you free now?
will you be on for a bit?

I'll be free in a few minutes, im trading with somebody at the moment. But then ill be on for about 30 minutes to two hours, so i can come by then :)

okay! let me know when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, hoping you read this before you come....

* don't forget a shovel and axe
* leave any stumps and everything I have already there
* you can rearrange flowers, in fact, any of the blue, pink, white and purple you see, gather them all and use for paths
* you can shake the perfect trees (I want them all dead)
* I have laid some random bushes, cedars and perfect apples and bamboo out for you to use at the station
* I have three types of bushes I'm using so please scatter them and don't put any of the same bushes together! randomize them! :)
* if you see any items DO NOT take bit to get them out of your way place them in front of retail for me
* you may get some of my flowers to decorate with from the beach but at least leave a pair of every hybrid there for breeding
* leave any stumps I have (don't dig them) I want them there
* feel free to fill up the town. I want bamboo and trees and flowers EVERYWHERE in every inch but in way of paths!

Last edited:
okay! let me know when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, hoping you read this before you come....

* don't forget a shovel and axe
* leave any stumps and everything I have already there
* you can rearrange flowers, in fact, any of the blue, pink, white and purple you see, gather them all and use for paths
* you can shake the perfect trees (I want them all dead)
* I have laid some random bushes, cedars and perfect apples and bamboo out for you to use at the station
* I have three types of bushes I'm using so please scatter them and don't put any of the same bushes together! randomize them! :)
* if you see any items DO NOT take bit to get them out of your way place them in front of retail for me
* you may get some of my flowers to decorate with from the beach but at least leave a pair of every hybrid there for breeding
* leave any stumps I have (don't dig them) I want them there
* feel free to fill up the town. I want bamboo and trees and flowers EVERYWHERE in every inch but in way of paths!
okay, open your gates when ready :)

Back