• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Star wars themed town?

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I'd like to make a Star Wars town and I'd appreciate any suggestions about names, catchphrases, pwp, paths, flags, etc. Ty in advance :D

love this idea a lot!

would be suuuper cool to see various location based parts of the town. could do a cluttered, busy section of houses and lots of light pwp and the tower for coruscant. a desert section for tatooine with maybe just a house and a weather instrument or parabolic antenna. if you put jakku next to that, you could do like more trash and some ship furniture around, maybe buried in the dirt so it's like a game. for naboo you could do a section with lots of cedar trees, water path and ponds that lead to the ocean close by, maybe with some fancy dress and wigs around. endor could be a very messy foresty section with just some rocks and stonehenge or the stone tablet around and some cub villagers. etc etc. sure you get the idea :')

will say, if you managed to do bespin like with cloud paths in a closed off section by a cliff or something. iunno exaclty how it would be done - but it would be the coolest thinggggg

for items, definitely have the glow wands laid out like the choice of lightsaber colors :D for catchphrases it might be cool to do identifiable lines from the movies? like 'may the force' or 'we'll use the force' or 'he's my brother' or 'democracy dies' or 'i can do this' or even 'i am ur papa' etc hahaha

for a flag, i think a space field with planets and stars would work! could be like the motion blur of hyperspeed or, depending on if you've got a story going for the town, a red lightsaber and a blue crossed?

anyways, good luck! i hope it works out good, sounds like an awesome idea

Mmm... This is a tricky one, i never heard of anyone making a Star Wars themed town. Sounds great!
-Villagers:
Hans (the jeti), you can make the Snow Beast which was chasing Luke.
Ganon: Can be the Emperor.
Ribbot: Can be R2D2 (you can't make a Star Wars town without R2 in it)

-Make Villagers with names like: Darth Vader, Luke, Padme, Leia, Han Solo or any character you like.
Dress the Darth Vader one with the Varia Suit (Samus Suit).
Darth Vader should be the Mayor.

-Divide your town in Jedi and Sith ones. Maybe Five Villagers can be Jedi and the other Five Sith.

-Search for a Star Wars Town Tune theme.

-There are some Sets you can use in the 4 houses.

-You can use that PWPs that no one use like the: Parabolic Antenna or the Solar Panels.

When your Villagers get angry you can say something like: "Yes! Use your anger" and feel like a Sith.

If i come up with some other ideas or Villagers i tell you.

Last edited:
well you definitely want to make use of the astro series, and the space ship series (captain's console, captain's chair et cetera)

Mmm... This is a tricky one, i never heard of anyone making a Star Wars themed town. Sounds great!
-Villagers:
Hans (the jeti), you can make the Snow Beast which was chasing Luke.
Ganon: Can be the Emperor.
Ribbot: Can be R2D2 (you can't make a Star Wars town without R2 in it)

-Make Villagers with names like: Darth Vader, Luke, Padme, Leia, Han Solo or any character you like.
Dress the Darth Vader one with the Varia Suit (Samus Suit).
Darth Vader should be the Mayor.

-Divide your town in Jedi and Sith ones. Maybe Five Villagers can be Jedi and the other Five Sith.

-Search for a Star Wars Town Tune theme.

-There are some Sets you can use in the 4 houses.

-You can use that PWPs that no one use like the: Parabolic Antenna or the Solar Panels.

When your Villagers get angry you can say something like: "Yes! Use your anger" and feel like a Sith.

If i come up with some other ideas or Villagers i tell you.
I wanna make a sub character called Leia, which clothes and accessories would be the best ones for her?

I wanna make a sub character called Leia, which clothes and accessories would be the best ones for her?

Off the top of my head (no pun intended), I think the bun wig would be a must for Leia.
I'm picturing a QR for her white outfit. I think the basketball shoes would look best with it, if you can overlook their name. ;) The white leather shoes are too off-white, and the white patent shoes have a black bow. The basketball shoes are at least white and high top/boot-like.

You know the round electric sign Amiibo item? You can customize that with a pattern, right? (I haven't tried.) It would be funny to have it look like the Death Star on someone's wall--especially if that someone had a starry wallpaper.

Also, the hologram machine reminds me of Leia. (I assume that's what Nintendo intended)

Last edited:
Off the top of my head (no pun intended), I think the bun wig would be a must for Leia.
I'm picturing a QR for her white outfit. I think the basketball shoes would look best with it, if you can overlook their name. ;) The white leather shoes are too off-white, and the white patent shoes have a black bow. The basketball shoes are at least white and high top/boot-like.

You know the round electric sign Amiibo item? You can customize that with a pattern, right? (I haven't tried.) It would be funny to have it look like the Death Star on someone's wall--especially if that someone had a starry wallpaper.

Also, the hologram machine reminds me of Leia. (I assume that's what Nintendo intended)

The sign idea is fantastic. The only problem is that I suck at making QRs. Btw, what do you think about the palatial dress for her? I found a QR of her dress but idk if use it or not since we have very little space for QRs. And yes, it will be hard to get good shoes for her :(

Maybe the character's houses could be planets like The Death Star, Tatooine, Bespin, and Endor.

Last edited:
The sign idea is fantastic. The only problem is that I suck at making QRs. Btw, what do you think about the palatial dress for her? I found a QR of her dress but idk if use it or not since we have very little space for QRs. And yes, it will be hard to get good shoes for her :(

I think either the palatial tank dress or the toga would be the best in-game options for Leia to wear. :) I do wish there were more shoe options!

I have an idea for other characters like chewy, darth vader, or admiral ackbar you could use a mii mask! Just search "star wars mii" into google images for ideas, they are really cool!

Back