Purple Violet
White Violet
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (96) +

I am offering my services to scan villagers in and adopt them out for 20 tbt each. I have not yet completely obtained all amiibo cards, but what I do have can be found here or in spreadsheet format here. I am at just over 300 total cards collected.

If there is a villager already in town that you want to adopt, feel free to let me know as well, and I can force them into boxes as I scan in villager cards.

I am normally available on the weekends almost anytime between 10am and 12am Eastern. I am also available sometimes in the evenings between 9pm and 12am Eastern Time during the week.

FC: 0232-9074-9330
Mayor: Kaelyn
Town: Boondox

Current Residents:
Sly (charlie_moo)
Gayle (charlie_moo)
Ankha
Kabuki (Kenek)
Sylvana (SarahsNY)
Mac (tilde~)
Phoebe (Stormylake)
Tabby (KesRoden)
Deirdre (<Near>)
Julia (Renmei)

Pending Scans
charlie_moo - Sly and Gayle (in town ready for pickup)
MarshalCrossing ? Ankha or Peanut (PM?d to clarify which)
Kanek ? Kabuki (in town ready for pickup)
Scythe Sin ? Pekoe or Ankha (PM?d to clarify which)
SarahsNY - Sylvana (in town ready for pickup)
tilde~ - Mac (in town ready for pickup)
Stormylake - Phoebe (in town ready for pickup)
KesRoden - Tabby (pending move in)
Darius-The-Fox - Keaton, Tangy, Flora, O'Hare, Zell, Lobo, Jacob / Naomi, Kabuki, Genji, Pekoe, Rolf
<Near> - Deirdre
Renmei - Julia
Bellugia - Fauna, Rolf

Last edited:
Sure :) let me scan his card in and get him into boxes for you. I will PM you when I am ready to open the gates.

Hello and welcome back Kaelyn! :D

Could I get Chief? :3

Remember you scanned Boris? Kinda changed my mind, and decided to get Chief when I resetted. :eek:

All orders have been taken care of. Done for the night. Will update town list tomorrow.

Hello there, my browser is acting a bit weird around the site with your amiibos, could you possible tell me if you have Tipper?

Back