• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Kaelyn's Amiibo Adoption Service - Currently [OFFLINE]

Kaelyn

Bells
Purple Violet
White Violet
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (96) +

I am offering my services to scan villagers in and adopt them out for 20 tbt each. I have not yet completely obtained all amiibo cards, but what I do have can be found here or in spreadsheet format here. I am at just over 300 total cards collected.

If there is a villager already in town that you want to adopt, feel free to let me know as well, and I can force them into boxes as I scan in villager cards.

I am normally available on the weekends almost anytime between 10am and 12am Eastern. I am also available sometimes in the evenings between 9pm and 12am Eastern Time during the week.

FC: 0232-9074-9330
Mayor: Kaelyn
Town: Boondox

Current Residents:
Sly (charlie_moo)
Gayle (charlie_moo)
Ankha
Kabuki (Kenek)
Sylvana (SarahsNY)
Mac (tilde~)
Phoebe (Stormylake)
Tabby (KesRoden)
Deirdre (<Near>)
Julia (Renmei)

Pending Scans
charlie_moo - Sly and Gayle (in town ready for pickup)
MarshalCrossing ? Ankha or Peanut (PM?d to clarify which)
Kanek ? Kabuki (in town ready for pickup)
Scythe Sin ? Pekoe or Ankha (PM?d to clarify which)
SarahsNY - Sylvana (in town ready for pickup)
tilde~ - Mac (in town ready for pickup)
Stormylake - Phoebe (in town ready for pickup)
KesRoden - Tabby (pending move in)
Darius-The-Fox - Keaton, Tangy, Flora, O'Hare, Zell, Lobo, Jacob / Naomi, Kabuki, Genji, Pekoe, Rolf
<Near> - Deirdre
Renmei - Julia
Bellugia - Fauna, Rolf

Last edited:
Sure :) let me scan his card in and get him into boxes for you. I will PM you when I am ready to open the gates.

Hello and welcome back Kaelyn! :D

Could I get Chief? :3

Remember you scanned Boris? Kinda changed my mind, and decided to get Chief when I resetted. :eek:

All orders have been taken care of. Done for the night. Will update town list tomorrow.

Good morning! I am online and available to scan in villagers to be adopted.

@jaded bird sure :) As I am scanning in Peanut and Ankha I will get him into boxes for you.

Hello there, my browser is acting a bit weird around the site with your amiibos, could you possible tell me if you have Tipper?

Back