• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Kaelyn's Amiibo Adoption Service - Currently [OFFLINE]

I'd like to grab a second one, do you have Papi or Whitney?

I have Papi but not Whitney. All the cards I do own are linked in my signature :)

Hello! :blush:

I would love to have Julian whenever you would be prepared to let him go. c:

I would love to have Antonio too, lucky I found you! XD
However I only have space for Julian at the moment so I would have to move someone out in order to let Antonio move in, so no rush for Antonio. c:

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have an open spot in my town! The dreamies I still need are:

-Coco
-Gabi
-Whitney
-Wolfgang

which of these do you have? thank you! :D

@whiteflamingo - I can certainly get Julian for you :)

@Aronthaer - I am sorry but I do not have any of those 4 cards. All of the cards I currently own are linked in my signature

@whiteflamingo - I can certainly get Julian for you :)

@Aronthaer - I am sorry but I do not have any of those 4 cards. All of the cards I currently own are linked in my signature

Thank you very much! Just let me know when you'll be available. c:

I see you have Tom the cat. My grandson (6) really wants him. We have been trying for days, but it seems villager providers tend to burnout after a couple of days or so. I'm not blaming them, the demand for specific villagers is high, isn't it? Plus, we ourselves may have added to the stress, sorrowfully. It was quite the ordeal to get the parental controls unlocked on his 2DS, which I didn't realize when we ordered Tom the first time. :( We prevailed, however, and are ready to buy! I hope you can help us, please!

Anyway, we are on MST so I am going to look to see if you are available this evening. Thanks!
``````````````````````````````````````````
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Waayyy sweet! Got what we wanted! Thanks!

Last edited:
All pending orders are currently scanned into town and ready for pickup. I will be online for about another hour and then I will be offline until tomorrow evening around 9:00pm eastern time.

Good day to you! :)

Could I have Biskit by any chance? That would be awesome! :)

Aaren

Back