• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Green Day

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone else here like Green Day, and what's your favorite song by them if you like them?:) Mine would probably have to be either "Wake Me Up When September Ends" or "21 Guns".

I loooooove Green Day! :D I have their American Idiot CD. C:
My favourite song would probably have to be Hitchin a Ride. It's so catchy! ^^

I'm a fan, though I haven't listened to them in a while. My favorite song is probably East Jesus Nowhere tbh.

I was happy to hear them speak against the Trump Dump.

yes i like them alot

nimrod and american idiot are my all time favorite all albums

Honestly, I love all the songs you guys listed, because in my opinion, Green Day can't make a bad song.:D
However, even though I love the song so much, "Wake Me Up When September Ends" can make me emotional because shortly after it came out in 2005, my parents got in a bad fight that took place roughly around the same time Hurricane Katrina hit my home state, which took up two weeks in late August and early September that year...

I love Green Day and my favourite song has to be Jesus of Suburbia

I haven't listened to them recently but I liked then a lot in high school. I would day "Wake me up when September Ends" is my favorite song of theirs.

i just listened to "Wake Me Up When September Ends" & it brought back a lot of memories. i can't say i like them now but i used to be a big fan.

throwback to my edgy 13 year old days

I love them, from the songs I've heard my favorites are "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Restless Heart Syndrome".

I do really like Green Day, though I don't regularly listen to them. My favourite of theirs is probably 21 Guns.

EDIT: Forgot about Holiday. Maybe Holiday is my favourite lmao, or perhaps Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Not sure.

Last edited:
My sister used to love them so I've been to see them live a few times. Not really a fan myself but they put on a good show.

theyre ok tho i dont listen to them a lot. i used to listen to them a bit more back in 2013 lmao

ahh my little nirvana friends we meet again XD My favourite song of Green Day is Jesus Of Suburbia :D

When my brother was 7 or 8 he was. so. freaking. obsessed with them. It honestly didn't bother me one bit though! In fact I liked a few songs myself. Overall, I don't listen to them very often and they are not my most favorite band in the world, but despite that I really like them! I don't understand how some people think they are horrible but whatever.

My favorite songs: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Welcome to Paradise, Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Basket Case, Know Your Enemy, and Geek Stink Breath

I haven't listened to them in many years but I'm seeing them live in a few weeks anyway. Imagine I'll only recognize half of their setlist (if that) but it should still be a fun concert, especially since my friends and I have GA floor tickets and can potentially get really close to the stage.

Back