• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Room

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

pretty messy at the moment and they're not great pictures

Last edited:
my old room was so nice it was originally my sister's till she went to philly! it was the biggest bedroom in the house i loved it... but i moved in with my mom and the room i have now is very plain since most of my belongings are gone. just a bed and desk in a big room with all my plushies so it feels so desolate in here haha but im working on it... so have a pic of my sister's room for right now! its sooo cute and she makes it feel so homey and cool im so excited to visit

image.jpg
wow that quality sucks im sorry also tbt mobile is kinda hard to use

Last edited:
my old room was so nice it was originally my sister's till she went to philly! it was the biggest bedroom in the house i loved it... but i moved in with my mom and the room i have now is very plain since most of my belongings are gone. just a bed and desk in a big room with all my plushies so it feels so desolate in here haha but im working on it... so have some pics of my sister's room for right now! its sooo cute and she makes it feel so homey and cool im so excited to visit

View attachment 195961
wow that quality sucks im sorry also tbt mobile is kinda hard to use

Hola!Tu dormitorio es muy ordenado y bonito. Puedo vivir con tu en tu dormitorio?

Just kidding, but your room is very nice.

Last edited:
here are some pics from my room, it's a lil bit on the messy side
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

B e t h a n y, I love your room! It's so stylish! And Ekcriptia, your vanity is beautiful!

Here are some pics of my room. They're a few years old, but things are still pretty much the same.

r180_zpsb3ajwzbh.jpg

r179_zpsqcjv072m.jpg

nice banana

- - - Post Merge - - -

142y5uc.jpg
r9q2w3.jpg

I love how minimal it is <3 and your lavender walls and clothes rack are just perf

- - - Post Merge - - -

B e t h a n y, I love your room! It's so stylish! And Ekcriptia, your vanity is beautiful!

Here are some pics of my room. They're a few years old, but things are still pretty much the same.

r180_zpsb3ajwzbh.jpg

r179_zpsqcjv072m.jpg

Omg it's like a kawaii heaven I love it

Nah. Sorry but my room is a place where I escape to from the stressful outside world. It's sacred to me! Not really, it's just a real mess right now haha.

Back