Post Your Room

I was planning on taking some pics when I got home but it's all dark now and I've sort of made a mess. Lol.

my plants as thats the only decent bit of my room tbh

image1 (3).jpg

I LoVE UR PLANTS

I want to post mine but idk how to insert a spoiler lol oops

As you can see it's pretty minimalistic and mostly full of IKEA furniture. I was considering putting some art or some of my photography up on the walls but never got around to it. The corkboard is used as a scrapbook and has a bunch of stuff that has a story behind it, like my deportation papers from Canada or 2 separate hospital bills from Thailand & Vietnam. The box looking device on my desk is a tube amplifier for my headphones in case anybody asks. :p I don't entertain company in my room so compared to the rest of the apartment it's nothing special. And yeah, my ceiling is ridiculously tall. :p

As you can see it's pretty minimalistic and mostly full of IKEA furniture. I was considering putting some art or some of my photography up on the walls but never got around to it. The corkboard is used as a scrapbook and has a bunch of stuff that has a story behind it, like my deportation papers from Canada or 2 separate hospital bills from Thailand & Vietnam. The box looking device on my desk is a tube amplifier for my headphones in case anybody asks. :p I don't entertain company in my room so compared to the rest of the apartment it's nothing special. And yeah, my ceiling is ridiculously tall. :p

Your little kitty is so cute! Lovely room too! c:

I may post a pic of my room one day. I love your rooms, Beth and Bowie! Minimalist themes are so soothing to me. My room is a wreck. I have to finish painting my walls, and clean it, and purge it again. Not looking forward to it...

like that but remove the spaces between the s and p of the last spoiler tag :)

You da best omg thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my room. It's a bit messier than I normally keep it. I also need to organize my fabric stash.

Oh and bonus points if you can spot my KK Slider plushie

EDIT: might add some close-up pics of my shelves later. I put a lot of effort into decorating them but it doesn't look great in the photo.

20170320_125500.jpg20170320_125511.jpg20170320_125550.jpg20170320_125605.jpg

Last edited:
I love your rooms, Beth and Bowie! Minimalist themes are so soothing to me. My room is a wreck. I have to finish painting my walls, and clean it, and purge it again. Not looking forward to it...

Thanks. I just never got around to decorating and figured why not just keep it this way; clean and simple. Just moved in early December and the place started taking applicants in the middle of November so it has that ultra-modern aesthetic going on, especially the living room/kitchen. In a way I'm thankful management doesn't allow painting the walls, with them being so tall it'd be absolute hell to do. Have fun, it's one of the worst/most tedious things although easily one of the biggest changes you can do to a room's appearance.

Here's a corner of my room (it's rather large and I can't get the whole room in one photo). Can't show the rest or everyone would know all my dirty secrets.

7yaciwL.jpg

Here's a corner of my room (it's rather large and I can't get the whole room in one photo). Can't show the rest or everyone would know all my dirty secrets.

7yaciwL.jpg

Oooh I love your color scheme. It's so elegant. Also, SUPER CUTE KITTY.

7yaciwL.jpg

nice,but what's that creepy ass doll??? lol

psa: please ****ing resize your photos people, so I don't have to spend a ****ing eternity loading everything

that or hotlink, don't embed

Y'all and your cute af rooms... makes me kind of not want to put in mine... But I will try to remember to take pictures now that there isn't "as much" laundry all over the floor, mostly I want to show off Bowie's enclosure...

You da best omg thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my room. It's a bit messier than I normally keep it. I also need to organize my fabric stash.

Oh and bonus points if you can spot my KK Slider plushie

EDIT: might add some close-up pics of my shelves later. I put a lot of effort into decorating them but it doesn't look great in the photo.

It's in the third picture, on the right of the lamp and left of the blue spray bottle! ^_^

Back