The dream of Project Zentown is now a reality.

Pun of Nentown

That one Lolly fanboy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Red Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
So, for those of you that know me, and chat with me on Discord, and even saw my thread about thinking about making my town theme modern, I remained determined, and stuck with the Zen look. For those that need catching up, I was unsure about how to do up my town, thinking of what I should make it as. Then, when I had him in my town, Tom piped up.
WVW69jKZJ9cJHeNuQ4

Zen theme, it is. However, he moved out soon after. For months on end, Crankies wouldn't move into my town. I kept getting void infestations that weren't crankies, and it annoyed me to no end. I did manage to nab Punchy, Marshal, and Scoot while trying to get my dreamies together, but I still couldn't get a deep-voiced "I wanna enjoy a peaceful life" villager to come in. Then in comes Gruff. The first cranky in a long time. However, he didn't seem to intent on pinging me for PWPs. He wanted to keep calling me Pookie, because Felicity calls me that, and also keeps pressing me if I liked Spaghetti or Mac and Cheese. Pietro has been trying to take Lolly away from me, and would keep doing so. As a result, I idly looked through my amiibo cards. Among them, I find Rocco. The cranky I had back in City Folk. I replace Pietro with him, even though Wisp was trying to have OTHER plans...
WVW69kIYFZQnMZbS9t

...But settled on Pietro. With Rocco in, I started diving like a madman. He plotted exactly where Pietro was, so he was close to my house. It doesn't take long. First ping.
WVW69kI0_jMZdTdZ3w

I knew this was the one. Every day, I would consistently stuff my pockets with flowers ,put on my wet suit, and swim off from the beach, waiting patiently. Time after time, Rocco did NOT let me down.
WVW69kI8lawFjwIy7C

WVW69kJnYvEzxdu5MU

Even Gruff finally got the hint, and gave me a couple, even though it took about 8-9 pings a day.
WVW69kJKVFcgeUkZW5

WVW69kKR6xgWi_bqQ4

If you notice in that last screenshot, I managed to get a new path set, and made a Path Mule. I give MayorJudyOfZootopia credit for finding that path pattern set. In any circumstance, there was one final thing I needed to make Project Zentown a thing. The Bridge. So one last dive into thew water, and back again after 10 minutes. I Metal Gear Solid my way to Rocco.
WVW69kKSvVIb7gI6f0

I am ecstatic. Right away, minor Time Traveling has been done, to get these PWPs to sprout up like weeds, and now, Project Zentown is now completed.
WVW69kKZH2k250hj5R

If you wish to see the town in its Zen glory, my Dream Address is 5C00-000F-702B.

Alright! Amazing story! :) Between Lobo and Chief in my town for awhile (I let Lobo go later) I quickly got all the Zen pwp. I made a Zen town as well because of it XD Zen towns unite.

Back