• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That turnip price was so good! Would've played about 20 TBT to visit! I understand that you don't time travel, but if you wanted to make an exception and go back only about an hour I'd happily pay 20 TBT! Time travelling backwards to the same day wouldn't mess up anything! But I do understand if you don't want to. Thanks!

That turnip price was so good! Would've played about 20 TBT to visit! I understand that you don't time travel, but if you wanted to make an exception and go back only about an hour I'd happily pay 20 TBT! Time travelling backwards to the same day wouldn't mess up anything! But I do understand if you don't want to. Thanks!

20 tbt? that's worth it :) I'm pretty much done playing for the day, so it will be easy to tt back ahead when we're done and pick back up tomorrow, gimme just a few minutes to add you and open my gate, look for my town in just a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.