• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

POLL: Pashmina or Cherry?

Who should move into my town?

• Total voters

BrightLark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
When I finally kick Sylvia out (which is soon, I hope) I'm going to replace her with another Uchi. Unfortunately the personality has quite a limited number of villagers, but I found two I really like- Cherry and Pashmina. What I'm asking you guys is, who do you like better? Have you had either one? If so, do you have any memorable experiences to share?:blush:

Cherry. I like her appearance, and looks like a woman who really fits the Uchi personality, yet looks cute. I imagine her with a bronx accent, too. Also, because of this, last year.

WVW69jEKt60LkQWT1Z

I have both in separate towns and Cherry is my favorite by far. Our first encounter was when Mayor Drabble was walking around with his left eye closed, she went ballistic, hopping up and down, fists clenched and saying "who did this to you? and "lemme at 'em". She's been my sweetie ever since.

I really like both but voted Cherry as she was my first uchi and really made an impression. :)

i had Pashmina for around a year. i grew very attached to her though she's not the most interesting character. i'd say i prefer Cherry though i've never had her before. i do like her colour scheme and she has a better uchi design, the only (little) thing that puts me off is her face.

Well Cherry is one of my most favorite villagers ever, so I chose her. However, Pasmina is very awesome too. Really you can't go wrong with either. I guess decide which you think would go best with your other villagers.

Cherry seems pretty great!
Pashmina was in my town once, and she seemed pretty great. :)
My vote goes to Cherry. :3

Last edited:
I prefer Pashmina. There's something about Cherry's face that seem off to me, though her overall design looks great.

Pashmina. She was the first uchi villager that I had and grew attached to. Really nice villager. Plus, she's got a really fancy home. :p

I think the problem with most Uchi's is that they stand out too much
That's why I prefer Pashmina
I don't understand why people like cherry because if you're going for goth, Muffy's the best choice

I have Cherry in my town until I get the PWPS but she seems nice. I like her design buut I think I'd prefer Pashmina.

Cherry. I can't recall what Pashmina looks like off hand (I've never had her in any of my towns), but Cherry is an excellent villager to have around. She has a distinctive style that I find very appealing.

She was random move-in but has been one of my favourites, largely due to her design. I'm not normally keen on pink - with or without "edgy" - let alone hot pink, but once I got over the suprise of her vibrant colouring, I've had no issue.

Of course you should go with whichever you think will work best for you and your town (if that's a thing for you).

Last edited:
I love Pashmina! At first, I'll admit, I didn't like her much and the only reason she was in my town was to have an uchi villager, but she grew on me a considerable amount and now she's one of my favorites! Her house is pretty cool too :0

Cherry's not bad, but I suppose I don't like the way the dogs look in general (except for Daisy) so I'm not a big fan.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! It's always nice for me to get a few extra opinions when I can't make a decision. I'm leaning towards Cherry, but my mind can certainly change ;)

KfVazXg.jpg
I've had Cherry in my cycling town a couple of times and I think she's alright but a bit over the top for me.Pashmina has a more classic look to her and she has a nice house with some pieces of the rococo series and a couple of stringed instruments.My first Pashmina moved away so I adopted another one and she's been just as good.

YAY for pashmina!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 195963
I've had Cherry in my cycling town a couple of times and I think she's alright but a bit over the top for me.Pashmina has a more classic look to her and she has a nice house with some pieces of the rococo series and a couple of stringed instruments.My first Pashmina moved away so I adopted another one and she's been just as good.

doesn't freak you out talking about them like there clones
or is that just me XD

I think the problem with most Uchi's is that they stand out too much
That's why I prefer Pashmina
I don't understand why people like cherry because if you're going for goth, Muffy's the best choice

Cherry is more punk than goth.

Back