thegunpowderincident

net light side shift
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Black Hybrid Rose
Father's Day Carnation
New Horizons Token
I love the HM/SoS series so much, but it seems like fans can be a little hard to find! Which is strange to me, because Harvest Moon is a fairly well known series amongst gamers.

Anyway, I picked up Story of Seasons again recently and, man, I forgot how much I loved this game. The characters are so charming. Much more so than the ones in HM: A New Beginning, imo.

[sub]also Raeger is darn adorable[/sub]

I used to love Harvest Moon when I was a kid, but I kinda got bored of it (still play Stardew and Animal Crossing -- two very similar games -- though). I own Story of Seasons but it wasn't my sorta game tbh.

I'm a huge fan!

My first Harvest Moon was HM: DS and I absolutely loved it. I'm just a sucker for farming simulators (with animals) and HM's design is so incredibly cute and charming. I adore the newer adaptions, too, btw - the only contras pretty much are the ugly grass and weirdly large crops but other than that I came to love the series more and more with every title I played. I really love how you can even get the good old bubble cows cause I really missed them, they're just so darn cute! :D

I'm anxiously awaiting SoS: trio of towns but there's no release date for Europe yet :(

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan!

My first Harvest Moon was HM: DS and I absolutely loved it. I'm just a sucker for farming simulators (with animals) and HM's design is so incredibly cute and charming. I adore the newer adaptions, too, btw - the only contras pretty much are the ugly grass and weirdly large crops but other than that I came to love the series more and more with every title I played. I really love how you can even get the good old bubble cows cause I really missed them, they're just so darn cute! :D

I'm anxiously awaiting SoS: trio of towns but there's no release date for Europe yet :(

Oh yeah, I don't really dig the large-looking crops either haha. I love the bubble cows as well! Makes me sentimental about HM64, which was the first title I played in the series.

I really want Trio of Towns, it's already out in NA, but it's $40 right now and I'm still debating whether or not I should give it some time for the price to go down. I just can't keep myself from reading about it though, and it makes me want it now! I already wanna marry Ludus. :blush:

I use to love Harvest Moon, the much earlier games. I recently picked up the first story of seasons and I loved it. Then my husband gave me 3oT 21 days ago and that's all I play. 3oT is like the older harvest moon games but better. I've already sunk in over 30 hours and that's just when I have time to play it!!

And I love Ludus. His story is so adorable

Nice, glad to hear positive feedback about 3oT. I was a little worried that with the three towns it could be like some of the older DS Harvest Moon games that give you so much to do between farming and side quests that it gets kind of overwhelming. Sunshine Islands comes to mind, with the sun stones.

i need story of seasons trio of towns rip

(i played the first sos and am a big fan of hm games!)

Back