• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

toot toot

promisedroses

frank ocean bopper™
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hi, i'm eric.

i'm pretty obsessed with animal crossing and find myself spending my whole day helping out my virtual friends in my town. my favorite villagers are elephants bc they're sassy fat and lazy :)

i have a animal crossing home designer 3ds, got it for christmas. even though i don't play home designer i just wanted it because it was cute
i also love frank ocean????
i'm asexual

and ya, thats me!

pretty suicidal bc my favorite villager eloise left and now i'm stuck with tia which is a downgrade off brand version of eloise

oh i forgot i'm also on a strict papa johns diet have been my whole life papa bless

Last edited:
Hi Eric!
Welcome to the forums.
I love Elephant villagers, they're super cute!
Have you thought of getting an Eloise amiibo card so she can never leave? Haha, thats what I've done with Ankha, though she's tried to leave many times..

I'm in the UK (Not sure where you are!) and Papa johns here is terrible :( I love pizza as well.

I'm in delaware, I'm too lazy for amiibos. guess thats why I enjoy elephants, lazy!

Thank you for welcoming me, Looking forward to getting involved :blush:

Back