Galaxy/Observatory Themed Room Help/Pics?

charlie_moo_

°♡Rainbow Island♡° @rainbow_crossing
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2153-4564-6232
Dreamy Bear Plush
Vesta
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
Summer Shell
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
I started to do a galaxy/space/observatory room as i love the galaxy floor and the Lunar Horizon Wall. Any ideas of which furniture would look best.
Also if you have a similar themed room I'd love to see it.

I have a room with that wall and floor and then mainly the Alpine furniture set customised with starry fabric, and then with the star globe, telescope and paper lantern with the moon design. Here's a pic:

HNI_0009.JPG

The star projector would look good too, I just didn't have room for it. I might change some things around.

I'm also trying to make a more pastel celestial-themed room in my second house using the observatory floor and parts of the Kiki and Lala set, although I still need some more things in there (and I'm struggling to find a good wallpaper.) Some of the mermaid set matches well with that because the starfish designs match the stars on the Kiki and Lala stuff.

Awww thats awesome! Iv been trying to use the polka dot set customized with a sapphire gem. And yeah I want to try fit some mermaid set in too just figuring out whats going to look good. Maybe ill customize the polka dot stuff in Ruby? Might match better with the pink in the mermaid set. omg so many choices haha

My rooms Galaxy themed. I just made it a combination of Julian and Colton's house!

Attachments

• HNI_0013_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0013_JPG.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,545
  • HNI_0014_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0014_JPG.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 846
Back