• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw One of my OCs.....maybe?

just a sketch
http://i.imgur.com/DfD8ujV.png
i kinda gave up on the curled hair because im terrible at it
ah sorry i forgot the flowers ;; sorry i didnt save the sai file

Ahh, she's so cute!! yume excited.jpg

Don't worry about the hair or flowers, she looks great without them! And I'm bad at drawing curls too, so I understand ^^;

how does drawing someone ocs (in this case one of yours) work exactly? i've never done it before and all i can guess to what it is is that i take one of your ocs and i draw it with the same outfit i see it in on the profile thing? so like i basically i draw the oc exactly as i see it?

how does drawing someone ocs (in this case one of yours) work exactly? i've never done it before and all i can guess to what it is is that i take one of your ocs and i draw it with the same outfit i see it in on the profile thing? so like i basically i draw the oc exactly as i see it?

For most requests, commissions, etc. I think you would draw the OC owner's characters in the same outfit(s) that they wear in their references unless the owner says otherwise or you ask the owner and get approval for any changes you want to make to the design.

tearforchessie_by_ningyoutachi-db9kp2m.png

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Wahhh, this is so cute! *^*

Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it <3

Thank you for the kind words!! Glad you love it, and thank you for the tip~

Have a nice day!

Hey!

Would you be interested in an art trade?
Here's my OC..
I would like to draw your Pip on paper, if that's also fine.
I'm not able to scan it in, but I can make a very clear photo of it.. would that be okay for you? :)

Hey!

Would you be interested in an art trade?
Here's my OC..
I would like to draw your Pip on paper, if that's also fine.
I'm not able to scan it in, but I can make a very clear photo of it.. would that be okay for you? :)

Sure thing! ^-^
Would it be ok if I do a traditional drawing as well?

Also a few questions:

1. What kind of art trade did you want to do? (as in head shot, full body, chibi, etc.)

2. Did you want to do an uncolored or colored drawing?

3. Could you tell me a bit about your OC's personality and/or background? (This is just so I can get ideas for poses and expressions ^^)

Sure thing! ^-^

1. What kind of art trade did you want to do? (as in head shot, full body, chibi, etc.)
Mh, I would do a Chibi, since it's the best I can do. But you can also do just a head shot,
or whatever you prefer to do. :b

2. Did you want to do an uncolored or colored drawing?
I will do a colored drawing :)

3. Could you tell me a bit about your OC's personality and/or background?
She's called Princess Zari and is the forgotten sister of Princess Zelda.
She got raised by Zoras so she is strong bonded with water (can also breath underwater)
and is very good with her purple bow. Zari is very shy, but does everything to help the people who are poor.
She's a fighter and it's rare to see her without her bow being ready to fight.
A main point about her is the starline in her hair.
It's mh, well just her thing and what makes her more special :b
Her boyfriend is Dark Link, who she met on a lake..
The story / personality is not 100% done yet, but that's about it. I hope that will help you a bit. :)

Is there any background / personality about your Pip, that could help me out? :D

Last edited:
Is there any background / personality about your Pip, that could help me out? :D

Ok, I'll start on it asap!

I haven't come up with any backstory for Pip yet, but she has a really bright and cheerful personality. She's super curious and loves to explore new places. ^^

Hope this helps~

I would love an art trade but my stuff aint good enough. Oh well... just scroll down the museum and you'll eventually find my art dump.

Back